• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

kimsvespa

kimsvespa

hi iam new dont know what iam doing but will give it a go
waiting for my seminar the 2 of november at sunderland anybody attending would like to hear from you thanks

Last edited:
Welcome to the site Kimsvespa. Have a good look round and I am sure that you will soon find what you are searching for with regards to information and if not, just ask. There are lots of lovely helpful people around.

Welcome on board and good luck for the 2nd of November. xx :D

thanks not very good on the computer so you will have to bare with me have you had surgery and how did it go

thanks not very good on the computer so you will have to bare with me have you had surgery and how did it go

Things will get easier when you have been around the site for a while.

Yes, had my surgery on the 26th of September and had a Gastric Bypass. Had my clips out yesterday. Didn't have much pain at all and in fact the headache I had in hospital was worse than the discomfort from my tummy :D and had a couple of doses of Paracetamol and one of Tramadol and that is it. The only thing that I find hard at the moment is not being able to do as much as I did before before feeling very tired, but saying that it is a big operation and I am still recovering and a little inpatient. :eek: lol.

There is a thread which you might find interesting - if you put in the search box at the top of the page - I think it was called "do you regret having surgery" and on there are some very good posts. :)

Hi and welcome from me too. Nice to have you aboard :D

hello and welcome :) xxx

Hello there ad welcome. Potter around the site and I'm sure you'll find loads of helpful things to read.

The people on here are very friendly and all are experiencing or have experienced what you are going through.

Ask any questions you have and someone is certain to come along and help.

To have further access to the site you will need to post min 50 times but this is easy to acheive and if you struggle there are a few word association games that will up your posts.:):)

Back