• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

September challenge - bring it on!

liggielass

sally ann
12/09/11 after putting on 1 1/2lbs since the 3rd which took me back to 14st 2lbs i got on the scales this morning and im now 13st 13 lbs im so pleased as i felt well and truly stuck in the 14stones xxxx
26/09/11 im 13 stone 11 wanted to be 13stone 7 by end of september will keep trying even if in 13 stone 9 by then i will be pleased as ive really been struggling xxxxxxxx

dolly48dd

It's really hard going for me this month!!!! only lost 2lb so far.

happy days

Well just had weigh day and lost only 1 pound which left me dot on 16 stone. So I have till Friday to complete my September challenge of 15s. Fingers crossed

stefanie

Well I weighed myself this morning, and I have just about managed it!!!!
12 stone 13 this morning and my goal was to get into the 12's xxxx

Weight loss is really slowing now, 6 months post surgery xx

happy days

stefanie said:
Well I weighed myself this morning, and I have just about managed it!!!!
12 stone 13 this morning and my goal was to get into the 12's xxxx

Weight loss is really slowing now, 6 months post surgery xx

Well done hopefully I will be saying the same about my 15s x

Karen19745

I am 14st 10.5lb and I would like to be in the 13's by the end of Sept, I'm joining a gym tonight so hopefully that will help, Karen x

Well I didn't quite make it I got weighed this morning and I am 14st 3lb, but hey that's still just over half a stone so I can't grumble, Karen x

Haylz6

That gets me to 30st 2lbs so am a happy girl, just 3lb to go to be in the 20s which I ain't been for about 7years, bring on oct!!!

Well done on weight losses every1 xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

happy days

Haylz6 said:
That gets me to 30st 2lbs so am a happy girl, just 3lb to go to be in the 20s which I ain't been for about 7years, bring on oct!!!

Well done on weight losses every1 xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Well done halyz your doing fab

blueeyes

I've lost a couple of pounds and I'm very happy with that! It's all good!
Well done all!

poo bear

Well it is the end of September and i wanted to lose a stone this month and i have so i am so pleased.

I was 19.01 and today my weight is 18 stone.

blueeyes

poo bear said:
Well it is the end of September and i wanted to lose a stone this month and i have so i am so pleased.

I was 19.01 and today my weight is 18 stone.

WELL DONE!!!

zarafa

No comment :(

Louanne79

Louanne79 said:
Not weighed this week as I'm currently enjoying a long weekend in Cornwall. Pressures on for next weigh in!
xXx

Since my last weigh in 2 weeks ago I've lost 9lbs, and now weigh 17s 6lbs. Target was to be in the 17's by the end of September, so am ecstatic!
xXx