• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

September challenge - bring it on!

12/09/11 after putting on 1 1/2lbs since the 3rd which took me back to 14st 2lbs i got on the scales this morning and im now 13st 13 lbs im so pleased as i felt well and truly stuck in the 14stones xxxx
26/09/11 im 13 stone 11 wanted to be 13stone 7 by end of september will keep trying even if in 13 stone 9 by then i will be pleased as ive really been struggling xxxxxxxx

It's really hard going for me this month!!!! only lost 2lb so far.

Well just had weigh day and lost only 1 pound which left me dot on 16 stone. So I have till Friday to complete my September challenge of 15s. Fingers crossed

Well I weighed myself this morning, and I have just about managed it!!!!
12 stone 13 this morning and my goal was to get into the 12's xxxx

Weight loss is really slowing now, 6 months post surgery xx

stefanie said:
Well I weighed myself this morning, and I have just about managed it!!!!
12 stone 13 this morning and my goal was to get into the 12's xxxx

Weight loss is really slowing now, 6 months post surgery xx

Well done hopefully I will be saying the same about my 15s x

I am 14st 10.5lb and I would like to be in the 13's by the end of Sept, I'm joining a gym tonight so hopefully that will help, Karen x

Well I didn't quite make it I got weighed this morning and I am 14st 3lb, but hey that's still just over half a stone so I can't grumble, Karen x

That gets me to 30st 2lbs so am a happy girl, just 3lb to go to be in the 20s which I ain't been for about 7years, bring on oct!!!

Well done on weight losses every1 xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Haylz6 said:
That gets me to 30st 2lbs so am a happy girl, just 3lb to go to be in the 20s which I ain't been for about 7years, bring on oct!!!

Well done on weight losses every1 xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Well done halyz your doing fab

I've lost a couple of pounds and I'm very happy with that! It's all good!
Well done all!

Well it is the end of September and i wanted to lose a stone this month and i have so i am so pleased.

I was 19.01 and today my weight is 18 stone.

poo bear said:
Well it is the end of September and i wanted to lose a stone this month and i have so i am so pleased.

I was 19.01 and today my weight is 18 stone.

WELL DONE!!!

No comment :(

Louanne79 said:
Not weighed this week as I'm currently enjoying a long weekend in Cornwall. Pressures on for next weigh in!
xXx

Since my last weigh in 2 weeks ago I've lost 9lbs, and now weigh 17s 6lbs. Target was to be in the 17's by the end of September, so am ecstatic!
xXx

Back