• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

September Oppers!!

Maybe we should change the name to Autumn Oppers?? x

You can join this thread... its for us people that have our ops close together so yr very welcome. x

Yay thanks Ditzee, i will :D
ooh cant wait .... i think :S lol
xx

Dont be jealous! You can join in this thread, your only a week out from September. At least your surgeon will be nice and refreshed for your op :D

Haha yeah !! good point, thanks Emma Louise.
I shall be keeping a close eye on you all :)
x

I'm September too on the 25th at the spire with Mr Ammori whoop whoop. After reading these posts though i'm dreading the pre Op diet even more :-( xxx

I'm September too on the 25th at the spire with Mr Ammori whoop whoop. After reading these posts though i'm dreading the pre Op diet even more :-( xxx

Dont be! You may have a totally different experience. It is tough, but hopefully all worth it! Congrats on your date! You must be very excited!! xxxx

Dont be! You may have a totally different experience. It is tough, but hopefully all worth it! Congrats on your date! You must be very excited!! xxxx

Emma Louise is quite right you may have a totally different experience... TBH its been fine apart from a few moments it has been a walk in the park... the most important thing I've found is keeping yourself busy & taking yr mind off food, that helps hugely!!

Good luck. xx

Lovely thread here Ditzee!

Op 8th September :eek::eek: at Chichester nerves are deffinately kicking in now, so glad I have some buddies in and around the same time..oh and not forgetting the camera crew, im being filmed.....:cool:

Don't fret about it hun. The first two days were bad for me - after that my stomach shrunk, my mind was getting around the fact the body was getting less food and the headaches stopped. So just get through the first couple of days and you'll be fine. Remember - there's a fantastic goal waiting at the end of it all!

Op 8th September :eek::eek: at Chichester nerves are deffinately kicking in now, so glad I have some buddies in and around the same time..oh and not forgetting the camera crew, im being filmed.....:cool:

Oh good luck. Very brave though - not sure I'd want the cameras there!

Emma Louise is quite right you may have a totally different experience... TBH its been fine apart from a few moments it has been a walk in the park... the most important thing I've found is keeping yourself busy & taking yr mind off food, that helps hugely!!

Good luck. xx

Exactly. I think that we come on here to have a bit of a moan sometimes and compare how we have felt during the day and it may seem like we feel like that most of the time when it was only a few minutes during the day.

Im feeling good today, may even go for a walk.

You just have to take each day as it comes dont you :)

Yikes! Good luck with the filming hun, i know i wouldnt like it! How come you are being filmed? xxx

Thanks Ellie... its gone so quick doesn't feel like yesterday that we were having our pre-op! I'm sure you'll hardly notice the camera crew... ;)

Yikes! Good luck with the filming hun, i know i wouldnt like it! How come you are being filmed? xxx

Coz she's bloomin' gawjuss, thats why they've picked her!! She's gonna be a superstar on Fat Doctors! xx

Ditzee, always full of compliments huni thank you xxxx

Not being filmed for Fat Doctors its something else....on Channel four ;)

Back