• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

September Oppers!!

Aaaargh!! I have such bad head hunger... its not been helped by just making the kids dinner! Guzzling that water... it'll all be good by the morning, won't it?? :confused: :D

Yes, yes it will :)

Tell me about it though, my mum is disabled so i have to make the meals and it is killing me. I want what they are having!!!! :D It'll be worth it though im sure :)

Ive just been to the chippy for the boys :cry:

I came home and sniffed their dinners before I gave them to them.

I kept thinking - stood in the chippy smelling that lovely fatty food - "What do I want more - food I love or to be slim?"
TO BE SLIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done Karen.. it's been that long since I have had anything from a chip shop, I probably couldn't get through it now! You have done well... keep it going! xxx

Well done Karen! That must have been tough, i avoid those places like the plague. xx

Yes, yes it will :)

Tell me about it though, my mum is disabled so i have to make the meals and it is killing me. I want what they are having!!!! :D It'll be worth it though im sure :)

Definately worth it!

Ive just been to the chippy for the boys :cry:

I came home and sniffed their dinners before I gave them to them.

I kept thinking - stood in the chippy smelling that lovely fatty food - "What do I want more - food I love or to be slim?"
TO BE SLIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SLIM all the way! :D

Yaaayyyyyyy Good for you ...... and you will be too X

Sexy slim chicks all of us!

Well done Karen.. it's been that long since I have had anything from a chip shop, I probably couldn't get through it now! You have done well... keep it going! xxx

Well done Karen! That must have been tough, i avoid those places like the plague. xx

See I'd be alright in a chip shop.... until I smell the vinegar!!:eek:

I just had some protein & am ok now!

Thanks for the support. xx

The start of day 4 for me, 8.6 lbs gone since Tues morning! Hope my liver is shrinking as quickly!

Hows everyone today? Glad its Friday? x

I can't believe it's so close Linzi. And less than a week for you!

I wonder how Biggy123 and Rebirth feel today? Oh I will be so sick with nerves lol.

This time next week I'll be taking my seat on the losers bench! Can't imagine how they must be feeling... I don't have any nerves just yet but imagine I will soon. x

Sweetie - with pre-op diets - we are already on the losers bench :D

Just think we will never weigh this much again :bliss:

arrr so jealous !!
I want to join in :( my op was originally 23rd Sept but now my surgeon has decided to take a holiday and they've postpones it for 2 weeks which means my op is now Oct 7th.
Wishing you all the very best of luck though and you'll all be 'losers' soon :) i'll have to start an October ops thread now .
Good luck you lot xxxxx

arrr so jealous !!
I want to join in :( my op was originally 23rd Sept but now my surgeon has decided to take a holiday and they've postpones it for 2 weeks which means my op is now Oct 7th.
Wishing you all the very best of luck though and you'll all be 'losers' soon :) i'll have to start an October ops thread now .
Good luck you lot xxxxx

Dont be jealous! You can join in this thread, your only a week out from September. At least your surgeon will be nice and refreshed for your op :D

The start of day 4 for me, 8.6 lbs gone since Tues morning! Hope my liver is shrinking as quickly!

Hows everyone today? Glad its Friday? x

Good luck to Biggy123 and Rebirth!!

I'm feeling good today, although i have just had a piece of toast for brekkie and feel more hungry than i did before i ate it! Strange eh?

How are you guys feeling today?

Back