• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

shake weight for bingo wings

emma&alex

anyone got one or tried it?

i bought a brand new one a few months ago off ebay for next to nothing (compared to what other places are charging). I just put it in a cupboard though and never used it.
well i decided after doing my hour of wii fit today, that id give it a go. i put the work out dvd that i got free with it & was surprised when it said there would be a 6 minute work out...after about 4 minutes i could feel the burn in both arms & started to struggle a bit with my left arm..by the time the 6 minutes were up, i felt well proud..like id achieved something!
i hope it does work, i need something to help me tackle these bingo wings...and whats 6 minutes a day?

ive had a bit of a look around on the net & ive found some good reviews.

Hi Emm, I've just been doing my upper arm exercises, it's a good idea... anything to get rid of my big arms! xxx

ooooooo im gonna look on ebay!!! i want one of these :)) how much did you pay hunni ive just done mine iwth tins of soup ha x

Haha I use tins too Kelly... terrified of hitting myself on the head... can't do me much damage but I don't like my toes hit!

Haha xxx

o nooooo bev!!! ouch!! no brokey toes thankyou very much x

I've got a shake weight and it does make your arms ache but I've found that kettlebells are much more effective in pulling the skin in my filling it with muscle which stops it wobbling and makes it much more firmer but if you are not keen in getting muscle tone then shake weight is good for that.

Back