• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Kazziehill

hi there
Im new to the site, i am due for my gastric bypass on the 24th Auguast 2011. Ive got my pre op assesment soon and starting to get nervious.
Thought i would tell you a bit about myself.
I have always suffered with my weight as a child, and have over the years been on diets, ive lost some weight put it back on and more.
In 2005 i was diagnosed with M.E (chronic Fatigue Syndrome) i had to give up work and became very low, due to a life change and putting on weight. But now i feel i have some hope as i have been offered this operation to start a new life. I know it will be hard but over the past 6 years ive felt i have not achieved alot. I look forward to meeting new people and making new friends. thanks for reading my post and look forward to meeting and chatting with you all.

Hi Kazzie and welcome. This a lovely forum with a wealth of information. I have been picking up tips to help me through the milk diet phase, Everyone is so kind, and fun! You will have plenty of reading to do here!! :welcome2:

Hey! welcome, i'm also new, joined up a couple of nights ago, and have my surgery date of 24th of this month! Look foward to seeing more of your posts :)

suzkwc said:
Hey! welcome, i'm also new, joined up a couple of nights ago, and have my surgery date of 24th of this month! Look foward to seeing more of your posts :)

Thanks for your post I wish you luck for your surgery and look forward to reading your posts. I'm still learning how to use this forum but I will add you as a friend once I have done my 50 posts so we can be in contact more. Good luck on your new journey. I bet your nervous excited and lots more. Best of luck luv kaz x

I don't have any surgery advice as I am currently in limbo. But, this site is amazing. I'm sure someone will know the answer. Good luck!

Back