• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Shake weight??

claire-anna

Just bought one from eBay? Any body tried them? 6 mins a day work out... Think I could manage that x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Attachments

• image-2742772670.jpg
    image-2742772670.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 255
I'd like to know this too !

let me know how you get on as I was looking at them to tone up the old bingo wings

Nanny Og said:
let me know how you get on as I was looking at them to tone up the old bingo wings

I won it on eBay for £13 too.. They are going for about £20... Im starting to get the ole wings as losing weight.. Hopefully I can tone them up x

I saw one in home Bargains but it was only £4.99 so I thought it would not be the proper one and no good. I've ordered a Powerspin so will let you know if thats any good.
How much does the shake weight weigh?

Last edited:
Bought one over a year ago used it two or three times and it sat in the bottom of the cupboard. Made it's way to the bin not long after lol x

Miss Tickle said:
I saw one in home Bargains but it was only £4.99 so I thought it would not e the proper one and no good. I've ordered a Powerspin so will let you know if thats any good.
How much does the shake weight weigh?

Oh and I thought I'd had a deal.. Lol.. Ooh what's a power spin?
I'm not sure on how much it weighs I'll let you know when i get it :)

happy days said:
Bought one over a year ago used it two or three times and it sat in the bottom of the cupboard. Made it's way to the bin not long after lol x

Did you see any benefits at all? :)

Back