• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

im looking for a job

Cicca

Any body work in recruitment?! I had the worst day ever today. I've worked for a large Bank for 16 years and I want out. Along with the weight loss Ive decided I need a change of work too!! Any suggestions are welcome and I'm happy to send my cv to any of you guys who may need a brilliant worker;-)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Can't help, but good luck, honey. It is miserable being unhappy at work, you are there too many hours for that ... xx :wave_cry:

Cicca said:
Any body work in recruitment?! I had the worst day ever today. I've worked for a large Bank for 16 years and I want out. Along with the weight loss Ive decided I need a change of work too!! Any suggestions are welcome and I'm happy to send my cv to any of you guys who may need a brilliant worker;-)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Could have written that post myself, apart from the fact I've only done a 12 year stretch!!
Good luck.
xXx

Im all for shaking your life up and doing something new,my oh has bad health and I couldnt go back to work although I would love the challenge now as I feel so healthy,confident and energised!
Im thinking of doing voluntary work at our local hospital,I can fit it round oh and his hospital appointments,and if he was ill I would be able to have time off with no hassel.If there is something you have always wanted to do,do it.Life is too short.Retrain,find a new job,do a bungee jump,run a marathon,make new friends or lovers!Dance like no one is watching!lol Maz x

I got out of banking 7 years ago (just in time) after an 11 year stretch.. I really hope you find a great new job to go with the great new you xx

Back