• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

update on my daughter Erin's progress

SOON SLIM SUE

types with one finger
since her op on 29 dec 2010 she has lost 2st but she only weighed herself because i asked her to.

I thought i would be inundated with texts about her weight loss but no ,she is so layed back about it it's unbelievable i have to phone her for updates and often the answer is "I'll weigh tomorrow it's going down and thats all thats important." So thinking the worst as we parents do, i went to Northampton and stayed with her to make sure everything was OK, and to my amazement it is, she is guaging her weight loss by a pair of jeans i gave her that were to small and now they fit her, now she has sorted out another pair to get into and will let me know when they fit.
so apart from the gout attack she had one week out she seems to be doing fine.

:cool:
lol at Erin being cool as a cucumber..and 2 stone wow
I am glad all is ok with you guys.
I don't have any scales at the moment..

i am getting some soon though..all my clothing is elasticated so i would not be able to tell....

how are you doing sue??
sending cyber hugs to you both...xxx

Glad shes taking it in her stride Sue!Love to you both.Maz x

i think it's becauce she has seen me stall on the scales and still gone down a size.

It's nice she can look to you for support and advise. There is no one better that mom!!!

Glad you are both well and Erin is so relaxed about the scales. Its a good way to see it. Me - I can't keep off the things!!
JO XX

Good for Erin, as someone who's had some fantastic downers because of the scales i'd keep with that idea... Way to go Erin xx

Back