• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Shall I put the kettle on...

TMD68

Six Month Post Op
Hello :)

Kind of 'newbie' but only to the Surgical Weight Loss forum.

Got confirmation that I am now on the waiting list at Derby City General for a band - woo hoo! So looking at before September according to Mr. Leeders secretary.

Starting the Cambridge diet (again) tommorrow. Spoke to Derby who are fine with this and think its a good idea - plus it gives me a headstart. Have done CD before very successfully, although not relishing the fact as this will be my 2nd time, sole source will be harder - however I am in the right mindset.

I look forward to reading how everyone is getting on and picking up tips - already have started a list of questions I now need to ask Mr. Leeder and co having read this forum (one being about long haul flights with a band)

xx

welcome!!!!
good luck with your wls, i hope its not a long wait for you!
.x.

Hi welcome

Good luck on your journey. Have meet some of the people waiting for Mr Leeder at the support group at the DRI

Ali

Hello :)

Kind of 'newbie' but only to the Surgical Weight Loss forum.

Got confirmation that I am now on the waiting list at Derby City General for a band - woo hoo! So looking at before September according to Mr. Leeders secretary.

Starting the Cambridge diet (again) tommorrow. Spoke to Derby who are fine with this and think its a good idea - plus it gives me a headstart. Have done CD before very successfully, although not relishing the fact as this will be my 2nd time, sole source will be harder - however I am in the right mindset.

I look forward to reading how everyone is getting on and picking up tips - already have started a list of questions I now need to ask Mr. Leeder and co having read this forum (one being about long haul flights with a band)

xx

Hiya

Welcome to the forum and well done for getting your date sorted.

I'm interested in whats made you op for WLS ? i have a friend who's lost a horrendous amount of weight on LL, and i'm scarred she's not addressed the demons that made her pile on the weight in the first place ! so i'm interested in what when wrong for you as it sounds like you lost and have regained ?

Back