• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Shocked, Hurt & Upset!!!!

Toadi x

Sorry to have a moan ppl but i dont know where else to turn as i dernt tell my family and close friends.
Before i start i know some ppl may find it daft but to me its hurtfull. It started yesterday when My Daughters dad (my x) and me was arguing because he had cancelled again on seeing his daughter at which point the argument started. Now i know he can be hurtfull but what came out of his mouth just shocked me to the point i stopped dead in my tracks and was speachless. He knows im having a bypass and he knows how scared i am of it as much as i want it done so when he came out with i hope you die on the opperating table and il be praying for it to go wrong just blu me into another world!!! OMG to say i was upset was an understatment i couldnt beleave what he had come out with how can some1 be that hurtfull to any1 let alone some1 you have a child with??!!! so for the past day i have fought to keep what he has said a secret from my partner now as well..... you can imagine what would happen. I just dont need it now and cant beleave it?! sorry to moan to u guys but just needed to let it out! :wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry:

omg how hurtful. i would feel excatly the same way as you do, just ignore his comments, he sounds very insecure which is HIS problem not yours, he will be eating his words after your op when he sees the new slimmer, more confident you.

liz x

omg toadi, thats so sick. arent u glad he is ur 'ex'.
although im pretty sure even though there is no excuse EVER for saying something like that, im sure he didnt mean it. we say things when we are angry that we regret later, although some people obviously dont stop to think at all about what they are about to say.
im not excusing him in the slightest, it is unforgivable and im just very glad u are no longer in a relationship with such a man.
hopefully he is regretting what he said now , but not as much as he will regret losing u when u strut ur stuff in months to come :)

What a *******ly thing to say. You know there is enough love for you from your Mini's family to negate such awfulness. People who say such hurtful things usually do so from a place of hurt. Perhaps he can't handle how your life has moved on without him and what bright prospects you have with wls.

well what an ****hole !!! don't pay any attention to the *rick.. he is being a *anker cause your doing this op for you and he knows your going to lose so much weight and be even more stunning that what you already are and he is jealous of that I'm guessing as he don't have you anymore ..

more than likely said it to try putting you of it ..

pay no attention Hun yes we do all say stuff when we are angry i know i have but no excuses to go that low really but ignore the *osser *hithead *anker ****face low life excuse for a man ..

there I'm ok now lol

Last edited:
:0clapper:well said brett !

wat a truly awfull thing to say im so upset for you toadie, and i bet you are so glad hes your ex and not still your present, i too think he is jelous of wat hell b missing but thats his hard luck good luck to you with wls you will b fine just remember we are all here for you

What a horrid thing to think let alone say. Did yr daughter hear him i hope not. luckly you have a new loving partner who is supporting you through yr op along with us all here, try and put what he said out of yr mind he is obviously bitter and twisted and needs to get a life instead of resorting to being a nasty ******d to the mother of his child.
take care
hc

oh gosh Toadi, how truly awful for you. NO one deserves that.

As the others have said, he is your ex for a reason. He will soon be eating his words as a slim and sexy you emerges and he begins to see what he has lost.

T*sser

omg Toadi what a prat, thank goodness he is your ex and no wonder!!!

You should really feel sorry for him, because of course with that vile sentence he is showing you his own inadequancies and fears.

Obviously a man unable to operate without his foot in his mouth, say a prayer up to the heavens thanking goodness he is your ex.

Good Luck with your op!! will be thinking of you and your daughter xx

Awwww thank you all for your kind messages x. I am glad he is my ex you are right and it is for reasons like this that we split in the first place. It does hurt it hurts alot that he could say something like that coz like i said even that 4 him is bad. He wont of said it thinking of the weight aspect of things he would of said it just purley and simply to hurt me and thats what hurts. And as much as i am trying to egnore it and put it to the back of my mind its hard to 4get. Iv spoke to him since and all i get is its my fault i made him say it because i had ago at him for being a proper dad and putting his daughter first. It makes me think what the hell did i see in him in the first place to have a child with??!! all i can do is plead insanaty!! lol

Thanx to all of you for letting me have some1 to talk 2 xXx

Vicious words from an insecure man. Please try not to dwell on it although it will be difficult. Tell me where I am in the queue to give him a slap.

lol bit looks theres a fair few before you lol and im so lucky to have friends like you lot xXx big hugs xXx and thanx xXx

You are so right, he said it to hurt you and i second what everyone else has said..... if he was any decent kind of man he would of been full or remorse and say sorry the fact that he just blames you says it all!!!! he is a *osser you are far better of without him....

Chin upxxxxx

Thanx hun, and just to add no my daughter diddnt hear it thank god i try and sheild her from it when he does these sorts of things. Because at the end of the day when she is old enough she will see for herself what kind of a person he is and i can say i tried everything! but for now if i can i i try and sheild her from that part of it as she is only 5. xXx

oh toadie that is awful...you are so much better without him....you have got a great future to look forward to and it will be a happier one without him xxx

Have to agree with the others so glad he is your ex.....I had similar but not as bad from an ex just before I found I was having the op and needless to say he has since been kicked to the kerb...however I dont have kids with him.....try not to let him bother you he truely is a horrible person...xx

well what an ****hole !!! don't pay any attention to the *rick.. he is being a *anker cause your doing this op for you and he knows your going to lose so much weight and be even more stunning that what you already are and he is jealous of that I'm guessing as he don't have you anymore ..

more than likely said it to try putting you of it ..

pay no attention Hun yes we do all say stuff when we are angry i know i have but no excuses to go that low really but ignore the *osser *hithead *anker ****face low life excuse for a man ..

there I'm ok now lol
I love a man who speaks his mind. LOL

he can :kissass: my butt what an to$$er I would love to say a few choice words to him about his disgusting behaviour...in my book there is no excuse at all for being a bully and a nasrty resentful bully at that:rant2::rant2::rant2:

come here a have a big hug :gen126:
xxxxx

Back