• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Shocked, Hurt & Upset!!!!

I second what everyone else says what an absolute a**e. You are so much better without someone like that in your life.
He will be the sorry one when he sees what he has let go and he looks at what he has lost.
Take care and hope everything goes well for you, you are amongst friends on here.
Sending you ((((loads of hugs)))) xx

Gosh that is terrible in any circumstances, yes it was to hurt you but there is no excuse for that behaviour in any situation and especially when there is a child involved ...... how on earth can that even enter your head to say something so hurtful.

Your 100 times the person he is and you will be fine when you have the op, keep your chin up he's simply not worth your energy xxxx

What a way to speak to the mother of:copon::hug99::hug99:your own child!!! Toadi that was a terrible thing to say to you and I hope he is drowning in guilt, I hope the guilt is hurting him as much as his words have hurt you. The difference is though is that you have all us to give you support and he has'nt. Hugs to you xx Gaynor xx

I sat reading your post toadi with my gob wide open in shock! I just don't know how people can be so nasty and evil. You are definately well shot of that piece of S**t. I hope he has'nt made you more nervous about your surgery, than you need to be. F**cking moron!

Hi Toadi

Don't let him hurt you, thats what he wants.

The insecurity that you are doing something for yourself and bettering your life is something he doesn't like and can't handle. he aint that brave babe. If he was he wouldn't have to try and play on your insecurities to make himself feel better.

Don't let him hurt you hun, you have the start of your new life to look forward to and he is no part of that journey. Stick a finger up to him because you are better than him and his silly insults.

Good luck with it all Babe

Gina xxxx

Thanx all, and what can i say im so moved by you all and your suport. You have all helped restore my faith in humanity!

A BIG THANKYOU to you all and even bigger ((((((((((HUGS)))))))))) xXx

What a complete B*****d, can`t believe anyone would say such a thing. I can understand y he`s now an ex - w****r!!!!

Thanx to you all for your suport and for letting me get it off my chest. I have spoke to the prat since and all i got was an half hearted apolagy of "you know i diddnt mean it you just take things so seriously" and "stop making a drama out of it, its not a big deal" he couldnt get and understand that weather or not he ment it or not he said it and that is wrong! and all i kept getting was "well you make me mad". Im getting to the point now were i just dont know what to do anymore, just want him out of our lives so much!!!!!

I know how that feels, i am having a TT on monday and my and my husband were having a row this week and he said exactly the same words to me!!! i was utterly shell shocked, he has been so supportive throughout, it was a complete shock to hear him say he hoped i would die, however he did spend the next day apologising and said he just said it to hurt me and didn't mean it...... still not very nice.

hey hun,

I have two kids with my ex and there were times he was a total ass but things are much better between us now although i dont know if he really reached the stage of the 1st prize p**ck you are dealing with. It does sound like a bit of jealousy mabe because you are happy and have a new partner and maybe your weight might have been an issue he would use to hurt you he now knows he wont have that anymore and is trying to find anything to get at you. Obviously your daughter has a great mam and if her dad wants to behave like that then she will get older and eventually see him for what he is. Chin up chucks he has only embarrassed himself with this behaviour least youve got a decent bloke now:hug99:

Back