• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

should I be worried? ?

pinkprincess77

Well on tuesday I started having a pain in my left side just above my hip area. I went to my gp because I couldnt get in touch with my provider. The gp had a feel around and said I have probably done too much and the pain is because I've pulled something. I also got a telling off because I admitted that I was no longer taking pain relief.

Anyway I've started taking things easy and taking pain relief as I was told to. The thing is the pain hasn't gone and my tummy is really swollen and my weight as gone 14st 5lb on monday to 14st 7.4lb today. I am unsure if the swollen tummy and weight gain could be caused by the time of the month or not.

I do normally swell and gain weight at this time. But this pain is making me wonder if it is that or not. The gp was lovely but she did make me feel like I was just paranoid. Would I be better going to A&E if I don't feel any better by monday?

Call your provider. Keep calling until you get an answer. If you can't get them a&e it could be constipation but better safe than sorry!

Back