• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Should I change my name?

wannaloose18stone

From The Black Country
Should I change my name now that I'm nearly at my goal weight? Iwannaloose18stone has now lost 17 1/4 stone so nearly there !!!!

I'm not sure if to change it or keep it as a reminder ?

Should I change my name now that I'm nearly at my goal weight? Iwannaloose18stone has now lost 17 1/4 stone so nearly there !!!!

Naa keep it or we wont know who you are;):D

Haha just change it to Haslost18stonewooohoooohoooooo!!!

Well, I think you look rather like a young Sean Connnery - so how about 007 or Licensed_To_Lose?

Lx

SWEET MAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 17 1/4 stone gone??????? that is absolutely TREMENDOUS!!!!! WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!

WELL DONE!!!!! Hope you are going to throw a huge party or buy yourself a new car or do something fabulous when those last 8 pounds go!!!!! SOooooooooo impressed!!!

WOW That's absolutely brilliant very well done to you...

How about a name change to Wannaloose18stone....Done it :D

I recently changed my username (well - about 6 months ago) as I felt me previous name (wannalose8stone) wouldnt sound right when I'd lost the weight - so I know what you mean.

As others have said though, it is a fantastic reminder of what you have achieved.

Hmm.... Im not much help am I! Have you any idea what you might like to change it to?

How about...Gone'n'lost18stone?

Whether you change your name or not you have done amazingly well and I take my hat off to you, congratulations. :wow::wow::wow: :happy096: :clap::clap::clap:

Cuppa xx

:)Great loss:) -

That'll do for your new name!!!

WOW fantastic weight loss.

How about changing it to Black Country Beefcake LOL
Or lost18stone.

Do you still go to Russells hall hospital to see DR Labib?

Mate,

That is amazing, I'm a big guy & you have in effect shed my entire body weight.

I am literally gobsmacked!

Do you have any before & after pictures I can see.

Seriously, I'm so, so impresed!

Rob

Thanks for all the sudgestions and input, I will think on it !!! lol
Also thanks for your kind comments, it's been a tough journey but well worth it, I have nearly halved my body weight which has transformed my life.

As for a young Sean Connery, well :))))))

I would wear it as a badge of honour or add, 'done it wearing the t'shirt' on the end of it. Alternatively could you call yourself Baileys as then with you and Sambuca i would have my favourite shot which i first experienced in the Black Country on a booze cruise @ 'slippery nipple' and it was lush. Only thing i didn't like was the 'cups' it came in were too small........

Well done and apologies for not realising you have been a man all the time i've been on here... x

Back