• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Should i try Zumba??

jo86

ZUMBAAAAAA I have had my eye on this for a long time and have just found out there are several classes near me....BUT....the problem same as always me and my size!! i'm worried it'll be embarassing if i walk in to do it!

I'm big but i'm still a typical girl and love a good dance even at school dance was the only P.E class i didn't attempt to skip lol and i have my just dance for wii which i enjoy.

I'm itching to go...what do you's think is it do-able? will it be embarassing for someone of my size?

Please be honest :)

Thanks

Jo xxx

Grab a mate and go along. My husband came to my first class (hang on it was my only class so far, but i am going again this week) and he was the only bloke there and we both loved it. All shapes n sizes, at the end of the day you are going there to help your fitness, and i would like to be the first to take me hat off to you! RESPECT XXX

I may of said this before but my daughter is hoping to start becoming a Zumba instructor,, here she is >>> YouTube - Lietot the one in pink troosers

I am trying to discourage her for a while to concentrate on college and I cant afford the £30 a month instructor fees that would have to be paid for a licence lol.

Go along enjoy it

shes very good windy pants, i want to go but noone wants to come with me x grrrrrrrrrrr:(

I am just back from my 2nd week at zumba - its brilliant - our class is full of diff ages and sizes - just go and have fun - thats what its all about

Back