• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Shoulder pain, ouch!

Daisyhappy!

Hi all,
Can anyone tell me how to get rid of this shoulder pain in my left shoulder?

It's wind and it's horrible isn't it. I've got the the same thing in my left shoulder. I'm doing lots of stretches to try and ease the wind out and keeping mobile.

keep moving hun.... moving your arms round in the air also helps... and a bit of massage in that area too xx... it will go hun xx

ive heard that windeze helps a lot honey, hope u feel better soon :) xxx

Oh to able to burp, fart, pump, whatever in them early days!! :D Keep moving hun, it soon goes xxx

No way! My went after 5days. All of a sudden I felt normal again. Don't worry you are just healing

I still have ALOT of bloating and wind am 2 wks post op today. I sometimes get the pain in my sholder too it's normal apparently! Hopefully it will ease soon.

I found the wind was much more painful and discomfort than the wounds themselves just keep telling ourselves it won't last forever xx

that was definately more painful than the op for me it was a nightmare especially on a night when in bed it lasted a full 2 weeks, and moving it didnt seem to help that much had to just wait for it to go itself xx

Daisy, I same as you 1 week post op and have the same pain all up my left hand side. It is I am led to believe all the muscle strain and bruising as the surgeon, if right handed, does all the work from the left and the main port he uses is on this side.

Its like a pulling and sharp stabbing pain??? I have just been stretching my arm up and breathing deep. It will go, eventually.

How's your recovery hun?? xx

That's very technical Fizz Haha would make sense! Yeah mine is like a creak in the neck but it's in my shoulder and the left side of the back of my neck. It was gone this morning until i had some water :( it's a weird annoying pain.
Otherwise my recovery probably couldn't be better to be honest, feel so guilty when i know others are suffering! But yeah feel really good, have gotten out for walks since i arrived home and able to sleep really well on both sides etc. Still can't pick up my baby as she's over 20lbs, that's so hard!x

I'm two weeks post op on Thursday and I can honestly say that today is the first day iv had no pain in my wind and neck, I knew there was going to be wind pain but I was surprised that that was the worst bit ..... Another hurdle jumped :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back