• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

sigh need help again

tkdlass

Finally i know for sure that i come under greater Glasgow PCT

if anyone has done surgery under this PCT please let me know how it went? please?

i made my mind up to talk to my doctor about going to hospital for weight management (dunno what hospital)

I havent made that appointment yet?
im afraid to even try incase im told i wont get funding because of this that or the other

it would be interesting to know how many wls they do actually go through a year?

och just me being anxious

C

Hi i'm orginally from Glasgow and have just moved out of it recently. I didn't qualify for my bypass on nhs and had it done privately in Manchester. However Lostinmy30's aka Vikki had a gastric band done at Gartnavel hospital on the nhs so she may be able to help. What surgery are you hoping to have xx

Well i hope Bypass on HS but i KNOW their gonna let me down and offer me band instead thing is i'm so scared of neddle andi know they need to fill band by sticking neddle in skin...yuk!!

i think i had another post about this but i thought i came under a different PCT but i dont!

i know greater GLasgow has more funding for them!

Och i dunno to be honest.

SAdly for me private isnt somethnig i can do i dont have £6000 just laying around.

Back