• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

SIGNUTURE HELP PLEASE

lilly05

hay i need help plz i cant change the color and font when writing in signuture and when posting some people say theres a A in the toolbar underlined and you click and it gives you options to change color but it aint on my page plzz help me x

Hi Lilly
YOU SEE THE A WITH THE LINE UNDER IT WELL THE IS A LITTLE ARROW
NEXT TO IT CLICK ON IT AND THE COLOUR PANEL COMES UP JUST CLICK ON THE COLOUR YOU WANT .
NOW CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME HOW I CAN GET THE SPARKLE THING YOU HAVE ON . I CANT GET THE ON . THANKS HUN .
MARGARET XX

Have a look at the glittergraphics website Margaret :) Glitter Graphics: your resource for Myspace graphics and Myspace layouts!

I would recommend looking through the seasonal section, when you see a piccy you like click on it to enlarge it then go further down the page under it and you will see a box that is for the BBcode. Highlight it with your mouse the right click, copy and the come back to Minimins and paste it into your signature page that you have opened by choosing "Edit Signature" from your UserCp.

Hope this helps a bit :)

Where is the a with the arrow what is it near i cant see it everyones telling me about it but cant find it wats beside it above it ty x

im really seriouse it aint there aint there no technical support around here to sort it out

im telling you it aint there iv been up and down the page when there is no a in the message box thanx for your help x

i promiss you its not is it to the left or right top or bottom of the box

Have a look at the glittergraphics website Margaret :) Glitter Graphics: your resource for Myspace graphics and Myspace layouts!

I would recommend looking through the seasonal section, when you see a piccy you like click on it to enlarge it then go further down the page under it and you will see a box that is for the BBcode. Highlight it with your mouse the right click, copy and the come back to Minimins and paste it into your signature page that you have opened by choosing "Edit Signature" from your UserCp.

Hope this helps a bit :)
Hi Isis
Thank you very much I`v been fighting like mad to get them things . And the way you told me how to do it I got it first try .
Thanks again hun. Good luck and take care.
MARGARET XX :)

Hi Isis
Thank you very much I`v been fighting like mad to get them things . And the way you told me how to do it I got it first try .
Thanks again hun. Good luck and take care.
MARGARET XX :)

:happy096::D:D:D

Lilly, can you see all this at the top of your text box when you click the reply button to a post? The Fonts menu won't show all the list you can see but can you see the capital letter A with the black solid line under it and a small arrow? Above the smilie picture? (you should see all these things in a horizontal line across the top of the text box, not in a long list that this is showing
removeformat.gif

separator.gif
Fonts
Arial
Arial Black
Arial Narrow
Book Antiqua
Century Gothic
Comic Sans MS
Courier New
Fixedsys
Franklin Gothic Medium
Garamond
Georgia
Impact
Lucida Console
Lucida Sans Unicode
Microsoft Sans Serif
Palatino Linotype
System
Tahoma
Times New Roman
Trebuchet MS
Verdana
menupop.gif

Sizes
menupop.gif

separator.gif
color.gif

clear.gif
menupop.gif

separator.gif
smilie.gif
menupop.gif

attach.gif
menupop.gif

separator.gif
undo.gif

redo.gif

spelling.gif

resize_0.gif

resize_1.gif

switchmode.gif

bold.gif

italic.gif

underline.gif

separator.gif
justifyleft.gif

justifycenter.gif

justifyright.gif

separator.gif
insertorderedlist.gif

insertunorderedlist.gif

outdent.gif

indent.gif

separator.gif
createlink.gif

unlink.gif

email.gif

insertimage.gif

separator.gif
quote.gif

separator.gif
code.gif

html.gif

php.gif

separator.gif
strikeout_button.gif

ytube.gif

gimage.jpg

NO CANT SEE NONE OF THAT

NO CANT SEE NONE OF THAT

Ok :)

Leave it with me and I will ask Pierce if there is something else that can be posted on here to show a snapshot of what you should see and try and check why you don't seem to have it.

:)

Back