• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help For Heroes

Hi Steph...

I haven't forgotten about you Angel...

What date is your deadline for donations?

I think it may help if we keep this thread in sight daily.

Thinking of you Angel and at your side xxx

Thanks guys xxx
Bev..no deadline, I have to reach the £500 minimum before it will let me even book the jump, so I cant give dates because I wont know until I reach the target. I think people will be happier to give once there is a solid date to give them. Got two more nice donations now, one annonymous and one from someone called Marion, though I dont know who that is, though Ive very grateful to them both xxx
Steph xx

Right Steph... let's keep this on the boil...

You are going to do that jump, spread your campaign around to everyone you know...

p.s. we'll keep this uppermost on the forum and Marion is our very own 'Big and Bouncy'... Maz... bless her, she's left you a great donation...

Love and hugs and keep focused, you are going to do this Steph... xxx

Well, I made the £500 target and called to book the jump for 6th April (gulp) but because £70 is offline sponsorship I am short of being able to book it:cry:.
So, anyone spare £1? Im so close I can feel the wind on my face as I do the jump lol
Steph xx

hope you get to book it soon steph! xxx

Oh my good gosh Kat, that was a VERY generous donation, thank you soooo much xxx I know it means a lot to our brave lads and lasses too, one of which has already said thanks in advance, so I know he would thank you from the bottom of his heart, and thanks from the bottom of mine xxx
Steph xx

You must be nearly there now Stephie... keep us posted... we are all with you for 'Help our Heroes'... xxx

You're very welcome Steph... it's a superb cause.

Back