• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sillica 2500

Cuppacocoa

wants the sunshine back!
Hi all! :wavey:

I've been trying to get hold of some Sillica 2500 for hairloss but haven't been very successful. My local Boots had none, a larger Boots had some low dose Sillica but not specifically Sillica 2500, and two independent health food shops just looked at me blankly! :rolleyes:

Can anyone tell me where I can buy it please? And what is the 2500 bit - is that the mg it contains? :confused:

Would also like to know if anyone has tried any other products for nourishing thinning hair which they would recommend.

Thanks in advance, :thankyou:
Cuppa xx

I bought mine off Amazon.

Don't Know if this helps
Code:
http://www.google.co.uk/products?hl=en&cr=countryUK|countryGB&num=100&resnum=0&q=Silica+2500&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=eL4fS-KJM8my4QaOqYjnCg&sa=X&oi=product_result_group&ct=title&resnum=3&ved=0CBoQrQQwAg

Any decent independent Health Food Shop - 2500 is the mgs. Costs about £15 for a bottle of 100. I swear by them - lost NO hair since surgery other than what comes out normally and my hair is in better condition than its been in for ages despite the fact its permed, coloured and has extensions in. Im so natural LOL!

I swear by them - lost NO hair since surgery other than what comes out normally and my hair is in better condition than its been in for ages despite the fact its permed, coloured and has extensions in. Im so natural LOL!

Aint we all.... :rolleyes:
Coloured hair, fake tan, fake nails, straighteners if your hair is curly, curling tongues/curlers if your hair is straight.... the list goes on!!
And they say us women have it easy..... my ass.. :D

Im pretty sure they sell it in Holland & Barrat, they have an online shop as well if you havent got a shop near you.

Thanks very much guys I will go and find a Holland and Barrett at the weekend. :D

Cuppa xx

Take that back £1.99 p&p isn't bad so I've ordered some online, thanks again xx

I've just bought some off of Amazon.
£4 odd.
Cant remember exactly, but definately less that a fiver!!
No P&P cost either!! Bargain... :D

£4.84!! Found it... :D

Back