• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Single incission

Meggie moo

Has anyone had single incision gastric banding? Just wondering what the benefits are, recovery time etc?

Has anyone had single incision gastric banding? Just wondering what the benefits are, recovery time etc?
I think tracyt did, hopefully she will be along soon, good luck :) xxx

Hiya,I had single incision gastric banding in may,I was fully recovered and back to normal after 6 days although I was naughty and doing housework etc on day 2 but don't rush urself,was minimal pain and I'm very happy with the small 3cm neat scar I'm left with x

Thanks Tracy that's really good to hear x where did you have your surgery and who performed it? Did you have much wind pain?

i had my surgery at kings college hospital done by mr patel,i was home the same day and didnt have any wind pain what so ever xx

Again that's good to hear - some of the stories on here about wind pain quite scary :)

Meggie moo said:
Again that's good to hear - some of the stories on here about wind pain quite scary :)

I only had wind pain for a couple of days, don't let it put you off, guess some people tolerate it better than others, I'd say it's discomfort, not pain as such....it's a small price to pay x

Back