• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hospitals

claire1804

Hi I have been researching gastric banding for a while now. I was just wondering if anyone on here has had the gastric band done at a spire hospital group?

I had a wrap done at Spire.

I know Prof Ammori that did my wrap in Manchester also does bypass, banding, sleeve etc. He told me he does a LOT of band revisions for people who had them doen else where. Maybe worth giving him a call....

Hi I stay in Scotland in a little town my nearest spire hospital is in edinburgh. Been to see them there to speak the band and phoned them a few times. Still trying to decide what to do if it's the best option

I had my sleeve done at a Spire hospital. I liked their inclusive package more than some of the others and I think that is company wide.
Otherwise, I would be tempted to say that other things may not be the same hospital to hospital as they are all run by different managers and employ different medical teams.
I'd recommend (and have recommended) Spire Southampton though.
Good luck.

my surgery was done at spire in Birmingham, but I wen there via my provider which is healthier weight

Back