• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'VE LOST 10 STONE

Ah thanks Lisa for your comments, i do feel uplifted after reading how you manage your new eating pattern, i hope im as lucky as you!

Can i ask, do you do lots of exercise too as you have lost so much so quickly? If so what & how long per day/week.

i am thinking apart from changing my eating habbits I will have to committ to at least 30 mins per day to help shift the lbs. This will be easier as i get smaller, but initially i imagine its going to be tough as i will not be seen dead in a swimming costume or in a gym at my size!

Any advice greatfully received

Thx

Hi Karen, my excercise regime is as follows.....hardly anything!!! I'm soooooooo lazy! All i do is walk the dog but even then i only doodle! Now i've lost the weight and the weather has got nicer i am starting to do abit as i need to prepare for me doing the race for life! my weight came off regularly i thought i'd hold out until the time came where my weightloss stopped or where i got near to my target xxx

well done lisa.
it's a shame Palace dont have your drive, they wouldn't have been struggling at the bottom
So wheres the B & A Photos then

well done lisa.
it's a shame Palace dont have your drive, they wouldn't have been struggling at the bottom
So wheres the B & A Photos then

I did have an advantage though Bryan, i had part of my stomach taken away and all poor Palace got was their points taken away!!!!

I've never posted any picts but will defo get some posted in time for my 1st year anniversary next thursday.

Wow lisa, what an incredible achievement! Huge congrats to you! :D:D:D

Cuppa xx

That is really amazing well done :happy096:
xxx

Just a quick thank you to everyone for your wonderful comments xxx

Well done. This is an excellent achievement.

Amazing! Well done you hun! x

:)10 stone in 12 months-that's fantastic Lisa!

Back