• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'VE LOST 10 STONE

Lisa J

CRYSTAL PALACE FC!
:D:D:D:DI'm soooooooooooooooo happy!:D:D:D:D
Today i've hit the 10 stone lost milestone and i feel fantastic! It's a year next week since i had my bypass and i still cant believe that this time last year i weighed 22 stone 3lb and now i weigh 12 stone 2 lb. My bypass (apart from my daughter) is the best gift i have ever been given and i will be eternally grateful for that. Thanks to everyone on this site for their advice and support over the last year, you guys rock! xxx

My God, Lisa. Thats an incredible weight loss hun. Well done.

Are you still losing, or are you maintaining now?

How fantastic, well done, you must feel so happy and proud and rightly so, great going x Jan

That is a fantastic weight loss Lisa thank you for the inspiration you give to me. I hope I can be as successful as you.

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

congratulations hun x

excellent news Congratulations and well done x

WOW - I cannot imagine how you must feel about this achievement, you must be over the rainbow - well done you!

10 stone is about what i need to lose but its beyond my wildest dreams. I hope i can be half as committed as you.

Please share your secrets/tips how you achieved this?

My God, Lisa. Thats an incredible weight loss hun. Well done.

Are you still losing, or are you maintaining now?

Hi Sam, i'm still losing, a month ago i weighed 12.12 so have had a fab month but since the new year my weightloss has gone from 10-12 lb a month to around 6 lb a month.

Well done Lisa, I hope Mr El Hasani's magic hands work like that for me. Im nearly 6 months in and not losing too good at the moment, so positive journeys like yours really keeps me going xxxxx

WOW - I cannot imagine how you must feel about this achievement, you must be over the rainbow - well done you!

10 stone is about what i need to lose but its beyond my wildest dreams. I hope i can be half as committed as you.

Please share your secrets/tips how you achieved this?

Hi Karen thanks for your comments. My tips and secrets ay, if i'm going to be honest and without sounding arrogant i've found it quite easy, the toughest time was the first 4 days of the pre-op and weeks 4-6 after the op otherwise it's been totally fine. I still eat all foods but now i have one buscuit instead of a packet, 8 chips instead of a large portion a pie a saveloy and bread and butter! I now eat just under a normal persons portion where as before i would eat a massive dinner and then my OH's leftovers. Before my bypass my stomach was like a bottomless pit and i never felt full, but now i have that wonderful feeling of being full and thats when i stop. I eat treats now and then and as i said before there are no foods i cannot eat, i really feel this helps as i never feel deprived, i can eat out socially fine and enjoy family dinners just less of it!!! Everyone can succeed with a bypass and im sure your time will come, i was you this time last year on this forum thinking 'my god these people are so lucky, if only that was me' now a year later it is me and a year later it will be Karen!

Well done how exciting for you

But how excited must you be to be so near to your goal well done

xx

Ah thanks Lisa for your comments, i do feel uplifted after reading how you manage your new eating pattern, i hope im as lucky as you!

Can i ask, do you do lots of exercise too as you have lost so much so quickly? If so what & how long per day/week.

i am thinking apart from changing my eating habbits I will have to committ to at least 30 mins per day to help shift the lbs. This will be easier as i get smaller, but initially i imagine its going to be tough as i will not be seen dead in a swimming costume or in a gym at my size!

Any advice greatfully received

Thx

A very inspirational thread, you must be soooooooo proud of yourself.

Well done. xxx

Back