• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

six week check up ...

mayamoo

I have my six week check up and dietician appointment tomorrow - I will also get a definitive total for what I have lost since the first of February, I'm going prepared . . Food diary, pics of portion sizes I want to extract as much info from them as possible to make this op work!

Wish me luck ....

Good luck to ya, I'm still waiting for mine I had to cancel then They did so mine is May now i'll be 9 months post op then presume i'm ok xx

Excellent. I started weight watchers today in prep.

Good luck girls I joined weight watchers in December 10 as my application for surgery was sent off. I saw the consultant in march & had dropped 16.5lbs. By the time I had my surgery & without the stone loss from the pre-op diet I had lost 30.5lbs op day as I say I was another 14lbs down so 44.5lbs down as of last Monday at just over 9.5mths post op I am down 96lbs down since I first joined weight watchers in fact I am 103lbs down from my heaviest weight when I started working with the GP on my application & needing to get them to build some evidence for the application so 6mths prior to the application going in. When I saw my surgeon the weight loss prior to the visit had dropped my bmi from 44 to 42 it now stands at 28 not much further to get it into the 24/25 range that is safe.
Weight watchers helped get my eating & monday into a healthier mode & the adjustments weren't so tough post op.

mayamoo said:
It's official ... Three stone down :). Xx

That's amazing !! Well done xxx

Back