• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Size 20 woo hoo

happy days

Just came back from asda one happy lady. Over the moon to fit into a size 20 trousers an they are fitted, I thought it may be a fluke so went an got half a dozen different styles even jeans and they all fit :)
I know I've still got a long long way to go but it's a far cry away from the 32-34 I was wearing in february. God I feel good today

Well done you!! Excellent job. Fantastic feeling isn't it?!!!

woohoo well done :) xxx

well done and i can honestly say i know that joy of getting into much smaller clothes its a brilliant feeling

Brilliant !!!

It dont take much to make us happy does it hun :) well done love x

Just came back from asda one happy lady. Over the moon to fit into a size 20 trousers an they are fitted, I thought it may be a fluke so went an got half a dozen different styles even jeans and they all fit :)
I know I've still got a long long way to go but it's a far cry away from the 32-34 I was wearing in february. God I feel good today

:happy096:

I went to ASDA yesterday too and almost ran round the store with excitement cos I also fitted into a size 20 XD I love the G:21 range but they stop at a 20, so it's been one of my clothing goals to be able to fit into their clothes *lol*
Got a lovely black top with stars on, and it fits so well \o/

Did you buy anything in the end then? :-D

I bet you feel fabulous. Its great to get into smaller clothes. I was a 24/26 and now get into an 18's.
How much have you lost happy? And what surgery did you have etc. There are no stats on your posts. It would be lovely to see your details and encouraging for all the newbys.
Lynne x

Ah it's the best feeling isn't it? I first discovered I could fit into a size 20 when in Next, I had never bought anything from next before but thought I would give it a try and low and behold size 20 Karen was born. I was over the blooming moon.
Now Iam a standard size 18 which is even more exciting as I can shop anywhere! Yes....anywhere! It is such a novelty, although, I do find that matalan are really mean on their sizing. Don't try clothes on there it will depress you!
xxx

Mio said:
:happy096:

I went to ASDA yesterday too and almost ran round the store with excitement cos I also fitted into a size 20 XD I love the G:21 range but they stop at a 20, so it's been one of my clothing goals to be able to fit into their clothes *lol*
Got a lovely black top with stars on, and it fits so well \o/

Did you buy anything in the end then? :-D

Mio
Yeah got a few pairs of trousers lol

Back