• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weight loss and clothes sizes...

I know you were don't worry I always blush lol. I don't know why as I can be very crude but never mind lol makes me seem all prime and proper lol x

For bra sizes does it work like this.......... the size you are under your boobs on your ribcage, if it is a 34 are you then a size 34 a, b or c etc, depending on the boob size?
So If I measure 36 under my boobs am I a size 36 whatever?
Lynne x

Yeah that's right under boobs is your back size then you measure across your boobs for your cup size x

Peterborough Guy said:
No to make fun of a worthy post, but does this work for moobs as well, in that case I must be a 46G hehe

Rofl!!!!!

Bra Size Calculator

Here's a good website that helps you to work out your bra size :)

Maybe one for you PG? Can't have you wearing the wrong size now ;)

Very interesting thread. I've dropped one dress size, but my bra size has stayed the same. If the rest of me shrinks and my boobs stay the same I could end up looking like Katie Price's much older (and certainly a lot more intelligent) sister, lol x

ive lost 37 lb and only dropped 1 dress size but i am now a comfortable 22 as opposed to busting out of a 24. you will get there and when you do it will feel great x

I am loosing more on my top parts and less on the hips.... ~Wish it was the other way

Good luck - you are doing so well.

Back