• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Size 20 woo hoo

Well done, I'm so pleased for you, it's so good to be able to enjoy buying clothes, Karen x

Karen it's great can't wait till it's a size 14 iam buying I will be wearing my clothes with the label on the outside lol x

I really love hearing people's wonderful achievements!! It is really motivating for those of us on the start of our own journey. We can picture how we will feel when we get to one of those many milestones!!!

I know that everyone has still had to struggle to get to their goal ... but they get there ... one day ... or should I say ... one mouthful at a time!!! :)

Blimey ... does that sound patronising, or what???? Sorry ... not meant to be ... it actually came from the heart!!! Honest!

Kim I know exactly what you mean. I get my inspiration from people on here and I love seeing all the before and after photos. :)

Well done all of you!There is nothing nicer than trying clothes on and having to go down a size!
I go in shops just to try stuff on,cos I can!
I am trying styles I would never of even looked at before,bright colours,busy patterns,short jackets,fitted tops,dresses and long boots!Its fantastic.Maz x

Well done all of you!There is nothing nicer than trying clothes on and having to go down a size!
I go in shops just to try stuff on,cos I can!
I am trying styles I would never of even looked at before,bright colours,busy patterns,short jackets,fitted tops,dresses and long boots!Its fantastic.Maz x

I SO want to be able to do this. I'm a way off 'normal' shops yet, and have the added complication of being tall but for the first time in years am taking an interest in fashion. I used to play a game with mum's catalogues with my sister when I was little. We'd have to choose an item from each page,and would circle it in felt pen so we knew which ones to buy when we won the 'pools'! ( remember them, anyone?). Well guess what I was doing last night? Circling my one per page in a catalogue.
Just need to be ready for when I'm a size 16 and have won the lottery :D

Don't know about the rest of you but I used to look to see if they had a size 32 first then look at the item to see if I liked it. It's funny how everything changes my whole wardrobe was black and now there is a whole range of colours. The only downside is I buy too much now just because I can. Heaven help the bank balance when I get to target.

I SO want to be able to do this. I'm a way off 'normal' shops yet, and have the added complication of being tall but for the first time in years am taking an interest in fashion. I used to play a game with mum's catalogues with my sister when I was little. We'd have to choose an item from each page,and would circle it in felt pen so we knew which ones to buy when we won the 'pools'! ( remember them, anyone?). Well guess what I was doing last night? Circling my one per page in a catalogue.
Just need to be ready for when I'm a size 16 and have won the lottery :D

Always wished I was 4 or 5 inches taller - can I pinch a few off you Miss Tickle!! :D:D:D

Love Kat x

Always wished I was 4 or 5 inches taller - can I pinch a few off you Miss Tickle!! :D:D:D

Love Kat x

Gladly Kat. What I'd give to be able to get trousers that are long enough in every style ( not just one style of x long in black in every store) and ' knee length' dresses that wouldn't flash my bee-hind to all and sundry.
Oh, and for 'average' height people to stop coming up to me in supermarkets to ask me to reach stuff off the top shelf with the words 'You're tall could you just...
DH is 6ft 3 and they never ask him lol !
If I gave you 6 ins we'd both be 'average'. I always wanted to be 5 ft like me mam. Imagine the poor woman giving birth to me, as although skinny I was an extra long baby !

Back