• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

size 22 to 10 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

belbouteloup

Hey guys hope you are all well.

Well i`ve only gone and done it !!!! i`m in the first pair of size 10 jeans in my life !!!!! cant believe it. They are super tight,but they are zipped up and looking hot !!! size 22 to 10 since beginning of Dec. I`m so thrilled.
Having the bypass was the best thing i have ever done in my life, only regret is i wish i`d done it sooner. For the first time in my life i am truly happy and healthy. Not saying it`s all been easy, i work like a demon in the gym, 4 days a week and run alot, feels weird even typing that, 6 moths ago the only running i would have done would be to the fridge door !
Last week was the weirdest thing though, and it finally sank in. I was in a vintage clothes shop and trying on a dress, when another girl came in and said" ooohh, i love that dress, your so lucky, your so slim ,you can get away with it" well i looked around, i honestly didnt think she was talking to me, but there was no else there,i bought the dress and when i got outside i burst out crying.
It`s been a rollercoaster of a ride, but i,ve loved every second.
Just a bit of "thinspiration" to everybody on their journey" and good luck, i certainly couldnt have done it without all your support and advice. You ROCK Minis !!!!

Hell's Bellsie! Bl**dy marvellous achievement! :clap::clap::clap: :hug99:

Well i`ve only gone and done it !!!! i`m in the first pair of size 10 jeans in my life !!!!! cant believe it. They are super tight,but they are zipped up and looking hot !!! size 22 to 10 since beginning of Dec. I`m so thrilled.
Having the bypass was the best thing i have ever done in my life, only regret is i wish i`d done it sooner. For the first time in my life i am truly happy and healthy. Not saying it`s all been easy, i work like a demon in the gym, 4 days a week and run alot, feels weird even typing that, 6 moths ago the only running i would have done would be to the fridge door !
Last week was the weirdest thing though, and it finally sank in. I was in a vintage clothes shop and trying on a dress, when another girl came in and said" ooohh, i love that dress, your so lucky, your so slim ,you can get away with it" well i looked around, i honestly didnt think she was talking to me, but there was no else there,i bought the dress and when i got outside i burst out crying.
Just a bit of "thinspiration" to everybody on their journey" and good luck, i certainly couldnt have done it without all your support and advice. You ROCK Minis !!!!

What a truly inspirational post. Bought a tear to my eye reading about that conversation in the shop.

I am about a size 22 (ssshhh prob a 24 but refusing to admit it to myself) and the thought of ever reaching a size 10 and being able to run just seems like a distant dream at the moment. You have given me renewed hope that I can and will achieve the same.

Thank you for posting this. Now we need photos - pretty please!!

PS - how soon were you going to the gym after surgery, and how did you get into the running?

Sorry for the questions but I just cant get over how much you have achieved.

:talk017:

Well done Bellsie ,your a inspiration,what a achievement.You must be so proud of yourself.

xx

:0clapper:well done thats a fantastic achievement !!!

what a phenomenal achievement, I am proud of you and I dont even know you:p. God you must feel great, and the running is a great accomplishment too. I am just starting into jogging. I am up to 15 minutes straight on the treadmill.
That must have been such a special event in the shop, it must have been such an emotional event. You have really helped to spur a lot of us on, thanks so much for sharing your story. What do you plan for your next big event, the London Marathon next year??? (lol).

Well done on such a fantastic achievement.

MNL :p

Hi Sam, ask away babes, anything i can do to help... after my op i had some quite big complications, my lungs collapsed, got a PE, and had problems with my heart (bloody nightmare) but very rare, was in hospital for a couple of weeks and have 2 very young kids so really grim. i Finally got the all clear from hospital in Feb and joined the gym, most of the big machines scared the daylights out of me, and to be honest the only one i remembererd how to use was the treadmill, so i started running.really slow at first could only do 5 mins before collapsing in a heap and gradually increased in speed and time and now doing 5 kms,hard but i always find a girl with a perfect arse and run behind her, and every time i feel like stopping,i just focus on the perfect bum ! hee hee, also do powerplates and weights for my bingo wings, which i absolutley hate... but no pain no gain eh !!!

Well done and WOW!!
That weight loss is amazing and I am sure you are on top of the world! You have probably extended your life span immensely and you should be so proud of yourself!!
Could I be cheeky as I am about to start my WL journey, do you have any excess skin that you would have to have surgery on, or have you bounced back into shape?

OMG, how fantastic lady!!!!!!!!!!!!! What an inspiration you are. That's it, I MUST get to a gym asap. That is the one area that I am still not managing, real honest to god sweating and working out...

So, you have inspired me to get out there. Enjoy your size 10, you probably won't be in them long with your determination. Lovely story hun, I LOVE Thinspiration!!!

Hugs,
Nic:D:D:D

congratulations_purple_glitter.gif

Guys thank you so much. you made me cry !!! i forgot to say, end of feb i reached a plateau and nothing could shift it i was so upset i thought i had stabalized, thats when i joined to gym and then it kicked off again. With regards to loose skin, i do have a bit of wrinkly skin on my stomach and a bit of a jelly belly that just wont go and bingo wings, but i`m starting weights to tone those up, however my jelly belly might be with me for life, to be honest, nothing a pair of magic pants cant hide .

Totally lovely story...... and the best thing is it is a real one. Bet you are still smiling from the lady saying how lucky your are....

Now your nearly there, what happens to your you.... Do you have the surgery reversed at goal. I don't know any thing about it... I couldn't have the surgery, but find it interesting.

Well Done...

Hey Bell, lovely to see you posting. One hell of a mahoooosive congratulations and well done, you are an amazing lady and your achievements are a testimony to your hard work and efforts :clap:

Truely brillient, a size 10 is everyones dream. To have it confirmed by a stranger that you are now thin is a sweet experience that really makes it sink home. Well done

Wow, the magic words "Size 10"! You are an inspiration.

Back