• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

size 22 to 12 !!!

belbouteloup

Hi guys. hope you are all well. cant beleive it ! had my op(bypass) on Nov 25th and could just about get into size 22 jeans. Bought a pair of smallish size 12`s a month ago as an insentive when i joined the gym and they didnt go over my hips,thought i`d try them on today and they just slipped on and zipped up. Am in shock. Still cant see myself as thin, and am so paranoid,even though people keep telling me how much weight i`ve lost,but i guess the proof is in the pudding (not literally) . Just cant get my head around it,however thrilled i am xxxxxxx

wow well done take some pics and post please...

Please show us some photos....you have done fantastically well, you should be so so proud of yourself

Thatd brilliant - i bet it makes u feel so good! well done! x

wow well done im so pleased for you, skinny size 12 yay:bliss:

OMG - You dont know how happy this post has made me.

Im about a size 22 now, and the thought of being in a 12 within 4 months of having my op just seems unreal.

Thank you, thank you, thank you xxxxx

hey guys. thanks for your lovely messages. means so much. so weird, feel so low this week and i have no idea why !!! feel grim. had steady weight loss since my op then a month ago reached a plateau, and hardly lost a pound,then couple of weeks ago joined the gym, (have really been going for it !) running for 40 mins etc and on mon had my 1st period since the op, and as if by magic have lost another 7lb`s ! just dont understand why i feel so depressed, so unlike me , i should be so happy. weird xx

Well theres a reason why we're all overweight and its not just a love of food!! There are alot of emotional issues involved in why we protect ourselves with our fat.
Maybe now you've actually realised this fat barrier is removed you're left with some pretty strong emotions.

Also ... as an after thought, I lost loads of weight years ago and I had it in my head that when I became thin I would be happy. But I became thin and found, actually I'm not happy!

I guess what I'm saying is losing weight is only half the battle ... once the weight is gone we have to deal with why we put the weight on in the first place!

I hope you will pass through your depressed feelings soon and start enjoying the slimmer you :0) Well done.

WOW thats fantastic, i cant wait to have my opp now i cant beleave it well done you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xXx

Fanastic what a great start for you i'm sure once you get more motivated at the gym it will start to fall off again. Keep on keeping on

Ali

How brilliant, I bet there was a time when you would never have ever imagined being a size 12. Welldone to you and your excellent weightloss.

I just had a peek at your pics, you look AMAZING!!!!! I have my op next week, I hope i do as well as you! I'm size 22 now! Do you mind me asking...do you have loose skin? Have you found it difficult after the op??

Hi Bee, with regards to loose skin, i have still got a jelly belly thats a bit wrinkly, but nothing hardcore exercise cant sort out, apart from that nothing really, my weight loss did virtually stop for a month, but when i started the gym it`s started comming off again. bought a really small looking pair of size 12 trousers in Gap sale today, didnt try them on and thought i`ll keep them for a month or so, got home and they fit like a dream. Still cant get my head around the fact i`m a size 12, my top is still a 14(big bazookas). I did find it hard after my op, had a few complications and was absolutley shattererd 24/7. but as well as my forceval vits i have to take, i also take max strengh Ginseng(for fatigue) which have been brilliant. zinc and selenium for my hair, which havnt worked at all, my hair is falling out in clumps, really grim, thats been my only downside so far. sorry just watching dancing on ice, cant believe Jessicas out, bloody hope that cocky little Ray doesnt win, i cant staaand him !!! oops sorry back to the point, it`s all good. good luck for your op hun. you`ll be a size 12 by August, bring it on xxxxxxxx

Back