• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Skin in and around armpits!

clar01

Hi

I am now 11,3 from 21st and 13 months post bypass. I'm still losing, sometimes quickly, so wouldn't do surgery just yet, but I think in the future I will want my deflated e cups somehow made into a slightly perkier set of DDs!
I have a big flap of skin that flops over my bra under my arm pits, and also bad stretch mark scarring under my armpit. Combine this with bad bingo wings, I wondered if there was an operation that could sort all if this out.
I am reluctant about the arm lift due to scarring, it's bad enough just under the armpit so not sure I would want it all the up my arm. I think I can live with my wings, but not the boobs. Any thoughts?

Go get a free consultation at a private hospital.

They can nip & tuck (or in my case slash & hoik-up) just about anything nowadays.

I've interviewed five surgeons to make my choice.

I was exactly the same about my boobs. Like two empty socks with golf balls in the bottom. But over the last few month they have totally sorted themselves out. It's like they have filled out. Still a bit saggy but much better than they were. However wud live to get rid of the overhang at the side if the bra. It's like you have to tuck it in.
Looked into plastics before but too costly.

They do that bit with an arm lift. Not sure if you can do it separately but no harm asking. I went to THG for a consultation as they are free. Won't be having my surgery there mind.

My arms are proving to be my biggest problem. Sure, my boobs aren't where they used to be but that's as much about gravity and getting older as it is about losing weight (and I've never been particularly well endowed in that department anyway).

Back