• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sleeve or wrap not telling people?

leanne1985

hi all,

I have been wanting to have wls for years and I'm ready to take the plunge, I have around 6 stone to lose and I'm thinking of either the sleeve or wrap? I looked into a band but read so much bad things about them,
I'm thing of going with new leaf in the czech republic has anyone been there?

My partner is on board but I really don't want anyone else to know as people's opinions really affect me and I don't want it to affect my choice, has anyone been able to
Keep it to themselves? Or is it to big of a secret to keep,

Any advice would be great xxx

My best friend, husband and boss know and that's it. It's weird not telling people to start with but I don't want the negativity, jealousy or other people's issues thrown at me. Now weight loss is becoming obvious I just thank people if they comment and say I'm working hard to improve my health. Ultimately it's no one's business but yours. Good luck x

There's lots on here who haven't told people .... I personally told the world and his wife lol ....no one would have changed my mind ....
But it's your choice you shouldn't have to tell anyone of you don't want to as long as your partner is on board that's the main thing ...
Good luck whatever you decide..
I'm 7 wks sleeve..lost 3st 8lb (weigh day tomorrow could be more)
Xxxx

The only people who know are my husband and mum, and I'm not planning on telling anyone else. I have a similar amount of weight to loose as you and I had the gastric sleeve and I've lost 1st 6lb since surgery 19 days ago. I had my surgery in the Czech Republic but went with surgal clinic and they were great, just make sure you do a lot of research on the surgeon x

Hi. The only person who knows is my husband. Like Eliza I had mine Czech Republic 13 days ago but with surgal clinic. I would definitely recommend them. Good luck.

Back