• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sleeve Surgery in Belgium 18th March 2015

Lady Di

Hi. Decided to bite the bullet and pay for wls. I'm currently 18st 9 and bmi is 45. My surgery is in 24 days time. I'm from the UK. No one apart from my husband, good friend, and manager know I'm having surgery and manager doesn't know what I'm having done. Do I tell my children? There all adults, just. Am pretty scared but also excited. Do you still feel hungry after, do you crave food?

Good luck Lady Di, I haven't decided whether to tell my daughter as sometimes she can be a bit judgmental and opinionated. I think I might leave it quite late if I do

Lynn x

Hi Lady Di
I also went private although in the uk. I decided to tell my closest family as I wanted their support and they have all (including my 2 teenage boys) been brilliant.

I am 17 days post op (sleeve also) and have zero appetite and certainly no cravings. Currently I mamage a weetabix for breakfast, soup or boiled egg mashed for lunch and silmilar for dinner. Portions are tiny but fill me up. I try to get a couple of yogurts or milk based puddings in too for extra energy and protein.

The op is not too bad, I was in overnight and on pain killers for 4 day, driving again after 5. I've lost about 18lbs so far.

I'm happy to answer any questions but I would recommend honesty with your closest amity and friends for support.
Best wishes

MD x

Yes I could, went to my Dr's last week and she has referred me but said it could take up to two years to get it done. I can't wait another two months let alone two years.

Thank you, that has helped tremendously. I am now impatient to have it done! Hate being fat and unhealthy! Keep me posted please.

Back