• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Slendertone Pants!

Hi Tash86,

Brightness, here in the forum has been using them, well she was a couple of weeks ago, perhaps she can help you out there?

Love Mini xxx
Animaux06.gif

I got through my Slendertone pants last night!

Now I know it said they were for girls but I kinda assumed that bum muscles are bum muscles so it wouldn't matter.

For technical reasons though if you are a guy don't buy these! I'll leave it at that LMAO!!
:D hahaha...
You are not gonna tell me there are slendertone pants?? I have never heard of such a thing?
Seriously there are pants that work like the slendertone machine?
Ouch on IceMousses bits n bobs... hahaha

:p

Sassy x

Yep Sassy

They are exactly the same principle but works yer bum muscles etc.

They were half price in Play.com's sale a couple of weeks ago.

Definitely one for the girls though!

M.

Yep Sassy

They are exactly the same principle but works yer bum muscles etc.

They were half price in Play.com's sale a couple of weeks ago.

Definitely one for the girls though!

M.

hahaha... oh go on please.. show us in ya slendertone pants! lololol hehehehe;) :D :rolleyes:

I would do but this site would instantly get closed down by the indecency police!

I'll wear them to work when we meet up next week and you can have a laugh!

M.

I would do but this site would instantly get closed down by the indecency police!

I'll wear them to work when we meet up next week and you can have a laugh!

M.

lmfao HAHAHA
I will not be able to stop laughing!!
lolol
oooh meeting up and u and ure pants..!!
Lucky Sassy!

hahaha x

Wow, the Moosemeister is right again, these Slenders really work. After reading his post, I nipped down to my local Boots for one and I think I can really tell the difference already. Perhaps I'm just being silly, oh I don't know, what do you girls think ;)

ME AT 7 O'CLOCK mrm2.jpg

ME AGAIN, 10 MINUTES LATER

kmh001.jpg

Wow, the Moosemeister is right again, these Slenders really work. After reading his post, I nipped down to my local Boots for one and I think I can really tell the difference already. Perhaps I'm just being silly, oh I don't know, what do you girls think ;)

ME AT 7 O'CLOCK View attachment 41

View attachment 40

hahaha!
nice one.. im seeing u tomorrow arent I ? hmmm
can u wear your muscle pants too.. ? and i can check your abs lol

ME AT 7 O'CLOCK View attachment 41

View attachment 40

Can't see the difference yet m8! Perhaps you haven't attached the pads to the right place ?

Back