• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Slendertone

icemoose

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
I cannot recommend the Slendertone Max enough for loose tummies!

I am not saying that it sorts out the loose skin but it certainly brings up your abs big style and with regular use knocks about 2" off your waist and at least gives the appearance of a flat tummy and gives something for the loose skin to grab onto.

Mike

Hi Mike,

How often do you have to use it before you will see results?

Love Mini xxx

I use it everyday for 40 minutes on level 5 and then 30 minutes on level 8. I noticed my abs were appearing under my loose skin and now I actually feel stronger in the core and can now so proper situps on a situp bench whereas before I would do 3 and feel rubbish.

I suppose it was about 3 weeks before I noticed it but you MUST use it religiously.

M.

icemoose said:
I use it everyday for 40 minutes on level 5 and then 30 minutes on level 8. I noticed my abs were appearing under my loose skin and now I actually feel stronger in the core and can now so proper situps on a situp bench whereas before I would do 3 and feel rubbish.

I suppose it was about 3 weeks before I noticed it but you MUST use it religiously.

M.

Hi Mike,

That is good to know that if you persist you will get results!

Delighted that it is working for you.

Love Mini xxx

The good think with the belts is that it is just so damn easy to throw on and use. I had one with pads but was too much faffing about. I just throw this on at 10pm at night and do the tidying up while getting that six pack I could only dream of before.

M.

Hi Mike,

That is a brill idea, could wear it doing housework!

Have to confess loose skin is a huge fear of mine:(

So far so good, but I might need it later on, at the first sign of trouble...pancake bottom, thighs, upper arms, neck...OMG! I have just had a vision, I could end up looking like I am covered in monster nicotine patches...:eek:

Love Mini xxx

I really wanna invest in one of these, but theres too many to choose from, so im stuck...theres some in the argos catalogue...both different prices (the womens slendertone abs) and unsure which to go for...can anyone advise?

Cheers

i had one of those things with pads on years ago...It tingled from what I remember...cant even remember if it worked for me (probably not or I wouldnt be interested in this one)

Ok...so where do you get them and how much and are some better at getting results than others..

Do they have a similar device for getting boobs to refrain from flopping.

Seriously!

Has anyone tried the slendertone knickers and found that they do tone bum, tops of legs etc:confused:

And how long have you to wear them to see results...

Love Mini xxx

I just found Slendertone site and they have a virtual demo on it to show you how they work...very interesting...they are very expensive!!!

http://slendertone.com/en/flex_bt/accessories.php

Have to a admit that's it's too late for me to start worrying about loose skin at my age lol but I could do with some serious toning up. Will take a look at the belts, might be just the answer.

Does anyone have any advise for seriously flappy upperarms ?

I have just sent for the slendertone max and am awaiting delivery. I am fairly skeptical about it, and there are loads to choose from, but as I am losing weight with the lipotrim diet I thought I would give it a go.

Glad to hear from someone who recommends it. Mine was £89 delivered, but I don't know where I will get the replacement pads from (Didn't know I had to buy them):eek:

Memo to self - read about things before I rush out to buy them!!!

Gray

Hi Gray,

I know Mike knew where to get them for a good price! But he is not here today.

I am sure you won't run out too quickly.

Love Mini xxx

Hi everyone.

I am very happy with the slendertone max belt I sent for. It really does seem to excersize the abs. The cheapest place by far that I have found for the replacement pads is Amazon, where they are on offer for £5.50 per pack, and free delivery for orders over £15. This meant that I got 3 packs for £16.50 delivered. :) The link is here if anyone else wants to buy some. I don't know how long the offer is on though.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0002XVJZ0/026-3738182-1314826?v=glance&n=11052661

Hope the link works, I am not too handy with stuff like this.

Gray

OK, might sound like a daft question but how big are these things? :confused: Does your waist have to be a certain size before you can get one on?

Hi there. The belts are velcro fastening and fit 27 to 47 inches. (before and after for me!!! I WISH). Its dead simple to use, but I think that there are different ones for men and women. I can't think what the difference could be as you can set the power on my belt from zero up.

Thanks Gray - would hate to buy one and find it won't go round my ample tummy :eek:

Back