• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Slightly o/t but Santa i WANT!

phatmomma

After discussing the way people rapidly shrink after wls on a previous thread and how i've got rid of anything that was too small for me about 9 months ago i have a strange request......

Dear Santa i'd like some friends from a size 22-14 please who have had wls and are shrinking, don't worry in the 16-18 range cos my sister is on a diet so i'm hoping for her clothes......

I've been a really good girl and tried to be nice to people :):):)

Thank you

ps, the normal carrot and mince pie with accompanying glass of cold ss milk will be in the usual place xxx

That is very sweet! I specifically kept a few smaller items so I would hopefully have some things to wear on the way down.

I've got a lovely black evening two piece that I'd love to fit into again, trouble is it's a 12 !
maybe one day

Lol Julie, I think Santa might grant your wishes this year:D;)

Lol Julie, I think Santa might grant your wishes this year:D;)

Ooh Candie, just checked your stats out! Please be my friend lol xxx

I hope Santa hasn't had a bypass (he would make an excellent candidate), otherwise he is going to be doing a lot of dumping of a different sort this year after eating all those mince pies.

Hi Julie - might be able to accommodate you. Currently on my way from a 20 to an 18 - should I save my stuff for you? I favour long line sweaters but Im a shortarse with a 27/28inch inside leg so not sure about jeans - let me know!

LOL Fab thread Julie. Made me chuckle. x

Hi Julie - might be able to accommodate you. Currently on my way from a 20 to an 18 - should I save my stuff for you? I favour long line sweaters but Im a shortarse with a 27/28inch inside leg so not sure about jeans - let me know!

Gawd bless ya missus but i'm 5ft 8 lol.... lovely thought.. I've made me a plan of action! I'm going to go to Asda and buy a couple of pairs of elasticated black trousers for work and keep tightening the elastic if i can....

Then i'll head for the charity shops lol if i need too :)

I hope Santa hasn't had a bypass (he would make an excellent candidate), otherwise he is going to be doing a lot of dumping of a different sort this year after eating all those mince pies.

Ha! LOL:D

Great thread.... if your asking santa for that i want those friends when you,ve finished with them:D

Hey did you miss my thread? I'm a nice girl, of course i share :p

Lol Rybens, i do 24/26 but your so far away hun i'm in the West Midlands......

And buggar me if that's not a cheeky question cos it aint, everyone of you on here can see my stats, god my husband don't even know what i weigh... Couldn't tell him, didn't wanna kill him now i finally found him lol xxx

Believe it or not Rybens i have seen 28/30 about 13 yrs ago, then dropped 6 stone and got to a 20 put all the weight back on but my size never went past 26, never quite did figure that one out though.... xx

As a tip - add a belt to you letter to santa to make jeans fit when you have a friend missing on the way down.

Back