• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

slim fast

cherry

come on girls/guys tell me how hurrendous is slim fast... im gonna start it for maybe 2 months... do u feel starved in between the shakes?.......

I actually don't dislike the ready made ones. Not tried the powder variety but imagine that might be not so smooth unless you use a blender to mix it up. I think the powder ones are only really for use if you can make it freshly to drink straight away, don't think I'd want to make one up and take it to work for lunch! I find them a good replacement if I can't manage to get time for anything more substantial at work.

Only one I don't like is chocolate but I don't like chocolate anything apart from the genuine article!!

I've done both and their's nothing wrong with the powdered ones. I also know some people who take the measured amount of powder to work and just add it to their milk at work giving it a right good shake....

It whisks up a treat :)

i mixed it with ice-cream.

I'm 15 months post op and often have the ready made ones for brekkie if I cant face anything else. They are good for upping your protein and vitamins too..

Back