• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Lipotrim

Daisyhappy!

Hiya bandys how are you all?
I've been so busy with work and home i haven't had much time to check in.
I've just found a bag of Lipotrim in a press in the kitchen. It's in date and Im wondering what to do with it?
Would it go against me completely to do it full time?
Maybe a shake instead of slim fast for breakfast?
Any ideas welcome!x

One for breakfast wouldn't hurt I don't think especially as if you're like me your band is tighter in a morning....but I wouldn't replace any other meals as you need to be getting the right consistency foods down you otherwise you won't know when restriction is spot on!! Xx

I agree with Jo. It'd be fine for a breakfast but you'll not know if you need a fill or not if you don't try dense food. Its fine in terms of nutrition because thats what its for but maybe not just yet. Funnily enough, I was thinking of slimfasting this week because I'm wanting to do that 5day pouch test thing before I go on hols.

(If its the same taste as anything from Lighterlife then I'd give you a medal anyway!!)

Wow do ya know what you're so right about eating proper mushie textured food! I hadn't been great and was kind of sticking to soups etc but today i had a yogurt for breakfast and a lovely tuna salad for lunch and Im still not hungry!
Defo the way forward for me!

What's the pouch test?x

Back