• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone know any Slimfast deals?

kurvykaren

Hi
I'm starting my pre-op diet on 1 Feb and wondered if anyone knows of any good deals in the shops at the mo for Slimfast?

Also - ready-made or powder? The powder works out cheaper but I've heard it tastes 'powdery'?

I've decided in this pre-op as it has all the vitamins and minerals that you need without buying extras (that I'll probably forget to take! lol)

Thanks as always, for your advice.

x x x

Hi Karen,
Savers have the powder on offer @ £2. + per tin , not sure if it's £2.50 or £2.99 and Superdrug are doing a buy one get one free on the ready made- not tried either yet though but have just bought the powder in the strawberry.
Not sure about you but when I am really in the cutting down frame of mind I will tackle anything.

Im sure Tesco have them on offer, they were on the end of the row where all the offer stuff is...I didnt look at the price or anything but its worth having a look :D XX

Karen, I have not used Slimfast for a few years, but one tip I seem to remember for the powder Slimfast is to add the milk as usual and then put in two or three ice cubes and blend. Makes it nice and creamy so any powdery taste disappears.

Its on offer at morrisons at the moment 2.99 xxx

just a hint here, I used to like slimfast but since op can't stand it anymore, so I wouldn't go to mad buying loads in case you're the same, our tastes do seem to change following surgery

Asda doing ready made 2 for £2.
Powder 2 for £7.

Sainsburys pack of 6 £3.99 offer ends 25/01/11

Tesco one ready made £1.05
pack of 6 £5.32 Powder £4 offers ends 25/01/11

Morrisons powder £2.79 offer ends 16/02/11

Last edited:
Boots have it at half price (normal price £5.99 a tin). I've not noticed a powdery taste but if you buy the chocolate one don't be afraid to add a little cold water to it as when mine has sat in the fridge at work it does get quite thick and creamy....

Back