• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

slimfast idea!!!!!!!!!!

SOON SLIM SUE

types with one finger
i did my shopping before my op and slimfast was on offer at tescos so i bought two tubs choc and strawberry.
i followed the instructions 250mls milk to two scoops slimfast, it is the most disgusting thing i have ever tasted and it took me all day to drink half of it, the rest went down the sink.
today i have had a bright idea of putting half a scoop with a small portion of ice cream, bingo, it's not to bad.
has anyone else got any ideas how to make it tast better?
sue.

The ready made shakes taste much better. How about making them up and adding fruit and turning it into a smoothie???????????????

I use the powders now and then but always whiz them up in the blender with loads of ice and they are much much nicer that way.

i shall try these tomorrow!

are you doing two scoops to half a pint of milk? if so try doing one scoop with a quarter of a pint of milk, slim fast is awful if its left too long. always use a blender and make sure the milk is very cold or as neen said put ice in. hope this helps i havent had my op yet but i have already thought about this because having tried slimfast before i think a half pint would be very filling. hope this helps

I have slimfast but only put in 1 scoop as it is too sweet for me.I much prefer this to protein drinks which I cant take at all. Altho they are not the same thing. Slimfast was on offer dont know if it still is tho

Jo
xx

sue the ready made ones (strawberry anyway) is ok! :) x

Back