• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

slimmer and happier me here i come!

piglet8

HI
After lurking for a while i thought I’d better introduce myself.
I'm Hanna, 37 years old and am finally taking the first steps towards re introducing myself with the happier, sassier and more confident self!
I am self funding a Gastric bypass and after months of researching I decided on Friday which company to go with and the bariatric nurse will do my initial consultation this afternoon over the phone . They said that i could book into see the Dr within a week (Ideally Friday on my part) and then to have the op two weeks later!!
I'm uber exited that after years and years of feeling miserable its finally coming together.
:)

Hi Hannah, good luck with your WLS journey. If you have any worries or questions there's loads of knowledgeable people on here, I've learnt more from here about WLS than at the hospital.
Keep us up to date with your progress.
Em xxxx

hey piglet, welcome to the site, and good luck :) xxx

Welcome! :) Wow that is happening quickly, I'm self funding too but it took months for them to sort out times for me to meet the surgeon etc. Good for you! let us know how you get on :) x

Hi! I'm self funding 2 :) I'm having my gastric sleeve through the wls group I'm heading to Brussels as it was £1500 cheaper. I will b done 3 weeks 2day :D super excited x

Keep in touch and let us all know how ur journey is going piglet xx

Hello and welcome to the site xx

Thank you all very much for your lovely welcome:)
I have now had my appointment with the bariatric nurse and my meeting with Dr Khan is this Friday and the op is booked for the 16/6!!! scary exciting :eek:

Good luck with op. this is a great forum.

Good luck! I waited a month to see my surgeon (by choice) then booked in for 3 weeks after that, like you am excited to get on with my life! Xx

Back