• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

slimming world on referral?

Tonibones10

Im Finally Getting There!
I'm going to start going to slimming world with my sister and I came across a site (slimming world website) saying if your bmi is over 30 you can get a free 12 week course from the doctor does anyone know if that still stands? I'm going to ring the doctor in the mornin anyway but just wanted to check ... thanks all Xx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

yes I did WW thru referal from the doc, and if u lose 5% u get another 12 wks from ur GP xx

you got a choice of slimming world or weight watchers xx

That's great thanks hun that's what I saw online, does it still stand now? Xx

it was about April last yr I started, and a friend of mine has just been refered to sliiming world from the docs bout 2 wks ago xx

depending on how ur doctors works you may be able to just speak to reception to be referred aslong as they have a recent weight of urs on there system xx

Ah ok hun thank you I will ring them in the morning to ask ... how long does it take to get everything sorted if they say yes? Xx

not long bout 2 wks u will get a letter from ur docs with a code then u ring slimming world or ww with the code and they send out ur vouchers, wen i rang they said give it 3 wks to recieve the vouchers but they came within 5 days xx

see your gp,mine said they wouldnt do it when i asked.

You can also get gym referral from my GP :):)

Hiya did u find out if they could refer you? x

Yeah they can I have to go to my docs on Tuesday and have a check up first Xx

aw good, hope it dosent take them long to get sorted for you xx

Well I joined anyway just so I can get going but going to try get put on this course anyway :) xxx

Back