• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

slow loss

pandora

finding my way again !
although i am seemingly doing well , i have to admit i'm dissapointed with the slow weightloss :(
although "official" weigh day is tomorrow , i cant stop being a serial weigher & as of today i am only 1.8lb down this week , 1lb last week .
i know people have said about having a stall , but i expected a bit more off before it slowed this much :cry:

Oi! im the same hun had 2 stalls now and its only just starting to move again so be patient !!!!
17lb loss in 5 weeks is pretty slow but im plodding downwards xxxx

Chin up girls :) I am what is classed as a slow loser too but nearly 6 months down the line I am still 6 stone 4lbs lighter despite not losing at all some weeks and piddling amounts others. It all adds up :D Any loss is good :D You are both doing fine :):) xxx

Stay positive girls with the odd exception I've lost 1 or 2lbs a week occasionally a bit more but on average the 1or 2lbs is it occasionally the odd gain sneaks in & shakes me up. Now over 100lbs loss in total 51 since surgery almost 9 mths ago. I'm now close to my goal only 31lbs to go to target.
Slow is good as it gives our skin a fighting chance to spring back if possible rather than it going off so fast & really sagging it does that enough on the slow drop.
Every ounce adds up to pounds & on to stones so celebrate each drop no matter how small you feel it is as its gone for good never to return.

TwinkleTwinkle said:
Chin up girls :) I am what is classed as a slow loser too but nearly 6 months down the line I am still 6 stone 4lbs lighter despite not losing at all some weeks and piddling amounts others. It all adds up :D Any loss is good :D You are both doing fine :):) xxx

Well done Denise that's a stone more than me! Xx

Back