• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Small Twister lolly...

Jacquera

and no dumping. Grin. I love ice lollies, got some cola ones you freeze yourself. Have to get some sugar free ice pops soon. Anyone know where you can get sugar free ice lollies from?

Having cauliflower cheese in a little while, going to have a third of a healthy living one, mashing it because I am so fed up with purees and I am four week's post op tomorrow. Will see how I go.

Jacki.

Enjoy the cauli-cheese :D Ive just got some weight watchers cornetto-ish ice creams for a treat over crimbo :D Lush! XX

I love Worthenshaw's frozen desserts... Sugar free strawberry, vanilla & chocolate flavours - all yummy !!

Managed to eat about a third of the cauliflower cheese, it feels a little stuck so not eating any more, but I reckon I chewed it enough so it is just a matter of my pouch being full.

RoseA, where do you get the worthenshaw's frozen desserts?

Jacki.

So pleased you managed to get some of the cauliflower cheese... wishing you all the very best and hope you are resting and relaxing precious.

Love and hugs xxx

I used the mini twister ones too and also froze my own sugar free ribena ones. Glad you enjoyed your cauli cheese. What you are describing sounds like your pouch telling you "i've had enough thank you". It can be a feeling of something being stuck so wouldn't worry too much, Big hugs xx

Ooh, I will be going to Iceland once Christmas and this snow has gone.

Cauliflower cheese has gone down, maybe not totally but I can't feel it any more.

Jacki.

Back