• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

ice pops

Grace

Does anyone know where I can buy sugar-free ice pops? I've tried Sainsburies and Morrisons so far. In the end I bought some Morrisons traffic light lollies which aren't too high in sugar, but I'd prefer the SF ice pops if I can find them.

The ice lolly tasted like heaven though! LOL

Tesco's do sugar free Jubliees!! Yummy, in lots of different flavours too!!

tesco also do the SF ice pops, I've got boxes of them, lol

Thanks. we don't have a Tescos in Harrogate, looks like a trip to York is on the cards! :D

My hubby will be chuffed, he loves Tescos! Yes, he is that sad!

I got some in Sainsburys but I don't remember what make they were.

I think asda has some SF ones too. I know they have jubliees, but not sure if all jubliees are SF or not?

I think asda has some SF ones too. I know they have jubliees, but not sure if all jubliees are SF or not?

Thanks...we haven't checked Asda yet, we'll try tomorrow.

I bought some SF ice pops in either Poundland or The Poundshop, sorry I can't remember which. I haven't bought any recently I think I ought to stock up for my surgery.

Rebirth

I bought some SF ice pops in either Poundland or The Poundshop, sorry I can't remember which. I haven't bought any recently I think I ought to stock up for my surgery.

Rebirth
LOL Rebirth, Harrogate is FAR too posh for a Poundland or a Poundshop!!!!!!!!!

Sadly !!!!!!!!!

but yes, get some in. When you can't manage to drink post-op, sucking on something frozen is lovely!

Found some! in Asda...NAS Magic Sticks!
not SF Jubblies, though, they had low sugar but that was 7g! Too much for me to risk!

ice pops are great!

Thanks to everyone who suggested ice pops as a good way of upping the fluids! They're lovely and really refreshing.
I can see me going through box a week, but at £1 a box, it'll hardly break the bank! :D:D:D:D:D

Back