• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Smaller feet???

My friend had a bypass in Oct last yr and has lost 8st already but her feet have gone from a size 8 to a size 4 :eek:
Anyone elses feet shrunk?!

Mine have gone from a size 6 to a 4.5 / 5

Mine did, when I had my band operation first time around, i went from an 8 to a 6, now back up to an 8 again, so hope I lose weight there again as got lots of lovely shoes lol x

Ive gone from 7 to 6.5 already at 9 weeks.Threw out my slippers cos I nearly broke my neck in them!Feel bones in my feet when walking with no shoes on and bed feels a bit hard where my hip bone hits it.Also my tailbone used to have a pad of fat over it so my bum hurts a bit when I sit too long!

WoooHooo

I hope if I get to have the op my feet will shrink. I take a wide 9 and shoe shopping is sooooo difficult!

Can't wait for mine to shrink, mine went from a 4/5 to a 6 after having my 2 babies x

I can understand gaining shoe size with fat and swollen feet but to physically go down to a 4 is unbelievable!

Wow, her feet must have been extremely swollen! I would have thought size 4 feet were much shorter than size 8 feet. One or two sizes seems to be quite normal. Mine went from 7 to 6 after losing 173lbs.

I agree with the others, 4 sizes is an extraordinary amount to lose off your feet - but it is very normal to drop a size or maybe even two.

Ive gone from an 8 to a 7 and the occasional 6.5. Like with clothes though, it can often depend on the size or make as to what size I need.

Maybe she had to wear a size 8 but that was being caused by the width of her feet rather than the length and her 'real' size for the length was a 6/6.5.

My son (at 12) has just come out of child sizes as although length wise he is a 7.5, because of the width he has to take a 9.

Possibly! Will ask her next time I speak to her lol

My feet are only size 5.5/6 as it is! Still, if my feet shrink I can steal my lil sisters shoes lol

Lol I'm not a shoe person. I own about 6 pairs!!! 3 of them are boots that I can't wear as I can't wear heals and 2 of them or flip flops lol then I have my old faithful trainers!!!

Erm...bags lmao

How many bags?! About 100! Got them in a cupboard in bedroom, hallway and front room!!!

If me and my sis go shopping she won't let me look at bags! lol

The shoes and clothes obsession will prob come when i've lost weight!!!

Back