• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Smells!!

NorthamptonGirl

I know this is really unfair, and I don't really mean it (or maybe I do lol) but I wish my housemates would stop cooking such nice smelling food!!!

Yesterday best mate had homemad cottage pie with melted cheese on it, today he had a curry from the local chinese :whoopass:

The other housemate is cooking right now, no idea what it is but it smells a bit like homemade fish and chips!!!!!

I'm on a pre-op diet trial run 3 days a week and my other half just made homemade burgers and is now having a beer right beside me :(

Ohhhhh I loved cooking when I was on the milk diet, I don't think O/H ate so well for 2 weeks I even baked cakes made pies made welsh cakes and baked bread!

Ohhhhh I loved cooking when I was on the milk diet, I don't think O/H ate so well for 2 weeks I even baked cakes made pies made welsh cakes and baked bread!

That's torture! Well done for being able to do it though :) x

I'm on a pre-op diet trial run 3 days a week and my other half just made homemade burgers and is now having a beer right beside me :(

I'm ok with people drinking around me, I still go to the pub and stuff.. it's just things I can smell at the moment
I went to bingo last night and then smell of burgers and onions was almost too much lol x

That's torture! Well done for being able to do it though :) x

I'm ok with people drinking around me, I still go to the pub and stuff.. it's just things I can smell at the moment
I went to bingo last night and then smell of burgers and onions was almost too much lol x

I'm weird it was like I was "testing" myself to the extreme lol no clue why though!

I'm weird it was like I was "testing" myself to the extreme lol no clue why though!

Yeah I've noticed I do this by going to the pub. I was a very big drinker so it's never good watching everyone else drinking around you when you're on water... but also i go in there on a sunday when they do a carvery

lol

Back