• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

snow and big girls

gingernutter

I love the snow but at the moment I am scared of it as I am a big girl. If I fell then I wouldn't be able to get up. I can't wait to be be slimmer and fit enough to play in the snow. Maybe next year!

It wont be long sarah you will be on the losing side.....I fell over in the slush the other morning at least I still got some extra padding to prevent the pain....lol...xx

I love the snow but at the moment I am scared of it as I am a big girl. If I fell then I wouldn't be able to get up. I can't wait to be be slimmer and fit enough to play in the snow. Maybe next year!
I know just what you mean!! I have to go down two flights of stone steps and a slippery path to get to my chickens and it's a nightmare in the snow. What if I fell and no one noticed?? I'd just become a BIG snowman till the snow melted!!
:8855:

:D lol grom:D

I know just what you mean!! I have to go down two flights of stone steps and a slippery path to get to my chickens and it's a nightmare in the snow. What if I fell and no one noticed?? I'd just become a BIG snowman till the snow melted!!
:8855:

the image of this made me laugh out loud ....xx (sorry)...xx

Glad you're all laughing at my expense!

Only joking! I think hubby would eventually have noticed I wasn't there! Good news is that snow is finally melting and I could actually get the car up the road today!
The chickens seem very concerned about all the snow and ice - don't think they have seen it before poor girls!!

frozen eggs lol, what came 1st the chicken or the egg ? can you anwer my question lol:D

after all my talking we didn't see any snow!!! :(
We had loads here and it still hasn't all gone - literally couldn't get my silly little car up the hill - and we don't live in the middle of nowhere!
In my case the chickens came first - then the eggs! They are fab! I would post a pic if only I knew how!

Back