• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Snowed in.

Wendy1

:cry:Hi guys we are snowed in today and its still snowing, getting very deep thats in Halifax If it keeps on dont know what i will do. I have to go to the hospital tomor to get my stitches out, they are metal clips so cant do it myself. Hope all you guys are ok xx:)

The clips will wait, it won't be an issue if they are in a couple of days extra :)

I'm in work in Bradford and have a 4X4 provided to get to and from home in Sheffield!

Thinking of you Wendy. I would ring them today and see what they say... could the district nurse get to you?

Andrea... I hope you are all ok and how is your snowman doing? Has he been buried alive?

Keep warm everyone, we are the same here and it will pass... just do what you can and plan ahead...

Loving hugs and sending all good wishes xxx

Thanks Bev thats a good idear the nurse might not be able to get in, We live in a small road so its not cleard, roll on summer x

I saw it on the news... it's the flooding issue that always worries me after a lot of snow.... I'm just going to take another look at Rose's Robin.. he'll be glad to have your snowman for company Andrea... keep warm precious xxx

I'm snowed in here in Kent too. Over a foot deep in 24 hours and it's still snowing. This was our roof terrace earlier today:

Attachments

• Terrace 011210.jpg
    Terrace 011210.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
We've been snowed in here for a few days now. I'm getting a bit anxious as we have to try to get to Oxford on Sunday by car, to take my son for his university interview. I'm praying for a big thaw on Saturday!

we are snowed in big time have about 20" In Teesdale.....went back home t Barnsley at weekend and just got back up here on Sunday in time to be snowed in :eek:(

We've been snowed in here for a few days now. I'm getting a bit anxious as we have to try to get to Oxford on Sunday by car, to take my son for his university interview. I'm praying for a big thaw on Saturday!

Grace - Hope you make it on Sunday for your sons University appointment. I`m about an hour from Oxford and we have no snow here so far, guess you need it to thaw up your end, before you set out!

Take Care x

Love Kat x

We arent snowed in but theres loads of the white suff here now.....very dangerous underfoot and not much better to drive in. The main roads are ok for now though :D XX

Snowed in in Huddersfield too. About 6 inches today on top of what was laying before.

Headteacher had to bring my daughter home today cos I couldn't go and fetch her!!

And they couldn't let them home unless a parent went to fetch them - so I watched it snow and snow and snow - and worried about how she would get home!!

She would have struggled if she'd had to walk - her hearing impairment means shes a nightmare on the roads - she doesn't hear owt!!

xxxxx

Rose that's such a beautiful picture!!
North London has freezing cold but hardly snow. I'm not complaining, even though I like the look of snow, it's not making life easier when you're trying to get anywhere.

Back